1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 7:25 AM by wierd worlds are these Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

batmanCOD wrote:

Well BanCandy is legit, and will ban a cheater.

Steps you need to perform:

1) Start Recording the Killcam and current play of the cheater; as much as possible – remember, you need good solid evidence here. If you do not want to use the in game recorder, you can use Fraps or any other similar program.

2) Capture the Steam ID of the cheater

a) Shift+Tab while in game

b) Click on "Current Game" and find name of the cheater (Note: the name displayed may differ from the name the cheater is using in game – you may need to view the Profile of a name that does not match up with the names of the players currently in game to see the Aliases they use or have used).

c) Copy the URL or make a note of the Steam ID

3) Upload the video to YouTube (you will need a YouTube account for this) or give her your Steam ID and direct her to your Vault. Name the game so she can identify it.

4) Copy the URL of the video on YouTube and the URL to the cheaters Steam ID Profile and/or your Steam ID.

Here is the Form for reporting- http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/

BanCandy's Reddit:  http://www.reddit.com/user/bancandy - she will take it from there (she is a current IW Developer).

I have 2 videos in my vault with 3 cheaters I am about to link BanCandy too. This is no joke, and PC is as good as any platform. Don't waste her time sending BS complaints with sketchy evidence.

ALSO, link any new cheats, hacks, sites, etc. to her site.

Do your part and let's take back the neighborhood

Hi batmanCOD, I am a PC player...whilst I have been playing the game for a while and suffering from these moronic individuals and their cheating I have not been aware of a way to report them...I only recently found out how to report a violation via Steam. 

Frustratingly, the VAC team don't provide a list of banned players or even contact you to let you know you have been effectual with your report so you get no sense of justice...I was pleasantly surprised to find out about BanCandy.

I use X-fire to record films in my game vault...is there a better solution giving good quality video whilst keeping the file size small?

You mention copying the URL of the players profile, but ther are no URL's within Steam...do you mean log into the Steam website first?  I cannot confirm whether this is the case as the profile button on the website just crashes my webpage at the moment.

I don't particularly want to upload vids to Youtube but you mention giving candy access to your Vault.  Does this mean the game vault can be viewed from within Stream...you don't have to fire up the game?  If this is the case can you tell me where to locate my vault as I cannot see it.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to be pro-active in catching those that insist on ruining the game for legitimate players.

lastly has anyone heard of these morons?  http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f2/cod-mw3-hack-released-3167/

• 61. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

Sorry to inform you that Bancandy is NOT real, and never was for the PC community, neither was anyone else, as far as I can tell. It was lies, smoke and mirrors. It had advanced a little further with a reporting tool. You can read of it's demise here: http://xifon.eu/mwsart/

Activision HATES PC and is actively working to kill it.

And more-

Activision is in business to scam and screw people over. From it's customers all the way up to it's employees. The PROOF has come out into the open and Activision had to pay a 42 million dollar settlement and is now trying to sweep it under the rug!!

There is no reason whatsoever to delete this thread other than PURE CENSORSHIP!! because Activision DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW what type of business they really are.

-http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/16/ea-and-activision-settle-in-call-of-duty-lawsu it/

-http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-15/activision-seeks-delay-as-warfare-trial -claims-hit-1-billion.html

They lied to West and Zampella about giving them creative control just to get them to finish MW2.

They lied (in court I believe) when they stated that they had no intention of firing West and Zampella prior to MW2 release

They lied about EA trying to "recruit" West and Zampella prior to them being fired.

They had one of their own tech guys try to hack West and Zampella's computers to dig up dirt, and even threw around the idea of staging a fake fumigation to get into West and Zampella's offices. (all to dig up dirt and find a reason to fire them)

If they lie this much to their own employees AND the court, only a FOOL would believe they are not INTENTIONALLY LYING to us the customers.

They lied to us when they stated prior to MW2 release that IWNet would be "completely cheat/hack free"

They lied to us when they stated that MW3 would have "CoD4 like dedicated servers"

Unless I'm mistaken they even lied to the BBB about the quality of support they give the PC platform. (Read about it in another thread and can't find it atm - they probably deleted it also)

Activision can CENSOR our posts all they want, I guess THE TRUTH HURTS. They could've EASILY given us a proper PC port with ranked dedi's and other PC features, and instead of pissing off and alienating their entire PC customer base with LIES and SCAMS, they would've made at least double their profit on PC sales and we would have nothing but praise for them. (Oh and MW3 would be game of the century, easily beating BF3 in every aspect)

I now await the CENSORSHIP of Activision. This entire thread is already copied to a notepad, and will be posted in the BO2 forum as well.

The truth WILL be known.

• 62. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

you know bancandy and her team are not taking anymore videos right?

• 63. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

So what is there left in the way of stopping the hacker epidemic?  Are we just doomed cos VAC sucks...if you ask me it was a mistake ever putting any of these games on Steam...bring back COD4 and real dedi servers.

• 64. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

Cypher-871 wrote:

So what is there left in the way of stopping the hacker epidemic?  Are we just doomed cos VAC sucks...if you ask me it was a mistake ever putting any of these games on Steam...bring back COD4 and real dedi servers.

Agreed

• 65. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players
    Stormproot

The only viable course of action for us gamers is to avoid playing ranked games on steam, and only play on dedi servers, or not play online at all.

The hackers (and crappy lagnet) will eventually destroy the online game, especially after BLOPS2 comes out, there will be nothing but tumbleweeds and lonely church bell ringing for MW3 online matchmaking. Perhaps, just perhaps, the hackers will move on to BLOPS2 and MW3 will become playable again - but unless proper ranked dedi servers are restored for this game I for one will not be playing it online again.

Get BF3 - it's a bit different to MW3 but still a very good game (in fact I am now converted and think it's better all round), with the proper PC experience and architecture - and generally speaking the other players are more pleasant and tend to whine a lot less about camping and so-called OP weapons. There are some server rules on some servers where certain weapons are frowned upon and you will get kicked for using them - but if you don't like it, find another server - there are plenty to choose from.

Oh yes, BF3 uses punkbuster and various cheat reporting services - I have not seen one cheater in 30 hours of game play so far.

• 66. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

I have tried to like BF3, but I haven't found anything I can appreciate about it. Even on a low ping server, hit registration is bad and melee doesn't work most of the time. The game is poorly written and has waaaaay too much useless overhead... and it makes you wonder why, because the graphics are crap.

• 67. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players
    Stormproot

Yeah, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

But I don't find the hit registration to be bad, and the knifings seem to work OK for me.

As for the graphics - it's quite a bit different to CoD, but I've gotten used to it now.

As for things to appreciate  well it's a much 'bigger' game, with much more in it, and larger maps. It's is a very different challenge compared to MW3 - but I like it, and so do thousands of others.

I will say that it does not have the 'snappiness' and 'sharpness' of CoD - it is slightly more 'clunky' in terms of game play - but it'[s supposed to be edged more towards simulation whereas CoD is edged more towards arcade gaming. Don;t get me wrong, both have their merits and their drawbacks. The two are different - I think we can agree on that at least

• 68. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

agreed on that. Fewer cheaters is a big plus for sure. I will continue to try, because CoD IW and Hacktivision don't give a damn about their game... or jobs apparently ...BTW, I don't give a damn about them and their jobs either

• 69. Re: BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players
    Stormproot

It may well be worth sticking with it - it took me about 15 hours of online play to start to get the feel of the game, and become more familiar with the maps - and at that point the enjoyment level went up a lot, to the point now where I am always looking forward to my next game.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next