15 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 12:55 PM by BEAS7BLOOD RSS

Question for Beastblood.

poss911

Hey do you have [Beast]Blood as your callsign while gaming and were you playing S&D last night around 9:00p.m. EST U.S. time. Only reason I'm asking is because i joined in a match and lo and behold on my team was a hacker. Hard to believe right? Anyways, the team I was on won because of the hacker on my team. After the match I noticed your name, done as seen above, on the opposing team. There of course was the typical calling out the hacker. Now I don't play S&D alot due to the hackers and last night i remembered why. Right before the next match was set to start I was kicked from the servers and when I came back on someone I assume had hacked me up a prestige. I was a 9th prestige lvl.80 with a legitimate 3.9+ KDR overall. I stayed at the end of the 9th prestige because I wanted to avoid hearing the accusations of being a hacker. I still get them even though I wouldn't even know where to start on how to be a hacker. Now I am a 10th prestige lvl.1 and have to start over on challeges. Needless to say I lost all my challenge data which I am sad yet proud to say was very far along. This totally sucks because I was working on getting to 1000 headshots with a few weapons. I already had most weapons at 2500 regular kills. I only ask because if it was you last night maybe you could help me to understand just WTH happened. If it wasn't you then maybe you could still help me to figure out if I was hacked or what. I did not get any of the 10th prestige titles or emblems and evrytime I unlock something all the things that have to be earned are already unlocked. I was pissed to say the least but now maybe you could help me to know WTH tihs is. By the way I'm not accusing you in any way. I've read enough of your posts to know your not like that.

• Re: Question for Beastblood.
    McZOMBI

I've seen a fake Beastblood and Nintendon't in the same lobby, def wasn't them......not unless they'd been castrated. Guess it's hacking children that come here trying to troll those guys. keeps them from torturing cats I guess.

Do you know there is a PM system here?

No way jose Ive played SnD maybe 4 times in MW3 and that was just to get a few callsigns/emblems (Enemy Of The State I enjoyed most, think it was kill 4 guys as last man on your team).... 9 UST im guessing is the early hours in the UK, and thats a no no for me also, as im a postman and start work at 5-6am, so im in bed by 1130pm UK time at the latest the vast majority of nights.

I like you, wouldnt know were to start regarding hacking. What I do know though, after watching a few youtube vids about trying to stop "hopping" happening, is that there`s not much you can do unless you have a modded wii, again I wouldnt know where to start.

Basically you get hopped by someone sending you an ally request, you dont even have to accept it, then (if your playing at that time) you`ll get disconnected from the servers and go to the menu screen,unconnected. Its at that time that the hacker is messing with your profile, so you cant log in, coz he`s logged in as you. When he`s finishedm, he logs out and you can then log in, and your stuff has been tampered with. Depends how vicious they are as to what they actually do to you. I believe King just had his classes messed with, others have had profiles completely deleted.

Regarding the codes, again, im not 100% on this, but I heard somewhere that lots of the hackers who boost people up, dont have the emblem/callsign hack codes, so they can basically unlock everything bar your emblems/callsigns.

Regarding the gamertag, my name has always been (removed, doh), IF I ever changed it ingame it was for something silly like Groms Dad, or paddygaygo etc. If I was that way inclined, I wouldnt use my real name that id get recognised with, but seriously, I dont even know how to use skype

I did a post a few days ago, maybe you saw it, it got taken down I think, challenging the hackers to try to find me and demote me, so maybe they thought a good idea would be to go round hacking people whilst using my gamertag?? Who knows what goes on in their minds?

poss911

I did see your post. What you described sounds fairly close to what happened last night. I'm not looking to get the emblems and whatnot. I like to earn the titles and emblems through hard work. Like you I have only played S&D just enough to get the titles and emblems. I was trying to finish out the challenge of 30 wins. I stick mainly to FFA, TDM, and Domination because I try to stay away from game types that carry the higher probability of being hacked. Thanks alot for the info. Like I said I was not accusing you I just know you know alot about the ins and outs of the game and might be able to help me understand. Plus I saw your name in the match. I'm a 42 yr.old concrete worker with limited computer knowledge. I may have to use a computer on occasion for work related issues but that's as far as I go with it. I know little to none on programming. Thanks for the help.

poss911

Do you think it would help if I deleted all my ally requests? I usually leave a few in the bank so I can tell when I'm logged in but I will delete them if it might help any.

Well if any of them were gona hack you theyd have done it now. BUT they do just have to request you to get into your account. Best advice from a noob like me is to delete any incoming requests you get whilst your playing online from here on in until the patch, and dont do too good scorewise either, or trash talk (which im sure you dont , like me were too old for that stuff, I dont even use my mic).

The good thing about this situ is that the recent players list being broken, has actually done us a favour. I think it only keeps the last 1 ally, so your chances of appearing with a request after the event are very slim. If your code isnt online anywhere, like this forum, your pretty much good to go. You might wana change your IGN to summat drab like Lionel, if your isnt drab already? Im using foreign 1st names at the moment to avoid standing out. I have a few stalkers im led to believe who play with my name (ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like conboy and dazran)

poss911

You are spot on! I haven't used a mic since my brother-in-law decided not to play anymore. Sure every once in a while you come across a decent person but it's usually just players with no respect or clue.

I will surely keep deleting all the ally requests from here on out. I play just to have fun and challenge myself.

I'm gonna have to change my name. It was nothing flashy at all but more and more I keep hearing people, when I decide to turn on the chat just to listen in, that people remember playing against me. I'm not the greatest by far but I can definitely keep in the top of matches.

Problem with me trying not to do to good is I have a problem with dying to much. Being an older gent like yourself I like to play very strategically and flank alot. Which in turn leads to not perishing very often.

I try to keep a positive outlook while playing so I'll have to do some altering of how I go about setting up my account in order to not get hopped or hacked. Yeah, like that'll work. Thanks again for all the info.

Im a run n gunning flag capper, so I die loads, but get loads of xp due to flag caps and using my streaks wisely. I used to get loadsa requests from people who recognised me from here, which was fine, but not in the current climate. I recall 1 game on Summit with a few guys from here, and they both went roughly 60-2-2 ,thats kills-deaths-flag caps, and I went 23-23-23 I was mvp too !

From what im hearing they are targeting clanned up guys with big name tags, like Ai 4H etc, and people who just r@pe face scorewise, so if you go off on 1 and go 45-4 against these guys, your finished. Also trash talking as I said earlier wont do you any good, that`ll be when its squeakers vs squeakers though, and its schoolyard chatter, someone gets butthurt and demotes the biggest mouth on the other team.

If you wana be ultra careful, just play merc tdm, or ffa, coz these guys tend to hang around in groups and like to play together.

I play mainly dom, and recognise the key players who play dom as we run into each other nearly every night, so im recognising them, im not the only one, and vice versa, so best to name change imvho.