1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 3:58 PM by esmorgue Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    sennalike

I do smile when I see the threads, buff this, nerf that, don't put a portable radar in BO2.  None of that will matter if you're five seconds behind the rest of the match, a match full of ice skaters and break dancers.  I'm convinced the developers couldn't have created some of the scenes I've seen in this game if they wanted to.  Still I guess I should be grateful for the cultural experience and teaching me how to call someone a camper or noob in french, german, polish, spanish and other languages.  There was me thinking I'd bought a FPS when actually I got learn a foreign language.

• 61. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

Ha ha. I never thought of it that way.

It is absurd some of the things people talk about. "Did they need a gun?" No, probably just crap matchmaking, causing you to have fire more bullets to get the desired results. "Will you please buff these guns?" Probably not, due to the reason that they are more than likely balanced in a LAN setting and crap matchmaking is producing different results.

• 62. Re: Well it is that time of year again...
    esmorgue

I meant " Did they nerf this gun?" by the way.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next