1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2012 6:27 AM by -CrazyMoFo- Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Yep. The hackers totally ruined multiplayer gaming for me. Contacted Activision, and there was nothing they could do about it. But any "modder" can very easily re-promote you. You shouldn't have to have another hacker do this for you when the guys at activision know full well how to do it. So, I've hung up CoD and any Activision games for good.

• 51. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Same thing happened to me. Activision said there was nothing they could do about resetting my stats. Yet, any "modder" can very easily do it. Hacked stats can be repromoted by the developers. So I've given up completely on any multiplayer games. Not fun anymore.

• 52. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Millions of people play COD ,a small percentage of them hack the games and ruin it for everyone. Acti vision makes millions regardless of the issues of hacking. They therefore invite both types of players and try to adjust to suit everyone. This will not change on M.W. 3 ,Blk ops II or any other future CODs. They love everyone's money.They don't discriminate hackers from being their customers.

• 53. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Activison doesn't seem to care and I won't buy Cod Black ops 2

• 54. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Am I the only one that completely disagrees with this? I only see one hacker maybe once every 3 days. The main game mode that they are in is Ground War so if you don't want hackers, don't play ground war.

• 55. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

I always play domination and i find an obvious hacker each 4-5 matches (using obvious aimbot or wallhack) and may be there are more using other hacks more difficult to detect like infinite radar, no recoil, ect...

• 56. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

It come in waves. Right now it is bad, on a 1 to 10 scale, it's 9 bad. We play DOM to, and we had 3 wall cheaters in a game a couple of days ago, from 2 different groups. In another game that evening there was another. I only play 5 games and saw that. Out of 5 last night I saw one obviou wall cheater. Wall Hacks are the number one cheat now. You have to know what to look for to detect it, depending on how careful the cheater is. However, I find very, very few cheaters that aren't easily handled. They are usually loners, and bad players, who don't know how to team work. But they will run in packs sometimes. We had 2 aimbotters in a game a couple of night ago and still won it in the range of 200-100. Your K/D may suffer, but you can still beat them... and there is no better way to make a cheater rage then to beat them ...but then it depends on their goal. Some of them are using the hack to boost their K/D or ego, and they will stay in game after game getting beat. There could be a good book written on the metality of a cheater.

• 57. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

What is happening is you're playing against very good players with good pings and good PCs. I have hundreds of hours logged into the game and have only seen a handful of hacks. Doesn't mean my KDR isn't regularly upside down, but to be a true hack nobody will be able to kill them and they will have a score like 310 - 0 kills to deaths in tdm. That's a hacker and they're obvious. Just because you're not as good as the rest, or you're connecting over dial up, doesn't mean somebody is hacking.

Upgrade your equipment, not video card, that doesn't do anything, and your ISP connection and you too will be a good MW3 player.

• 58. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

While that is good advice, the time of day makes a difference too. I play with some of the best in the world, and occasionally against them. I KNOW what good is, and we know what cheating is. I have a i5-3570 with 16 gigs, 12 down and 2 up. You'll have to come up with something else, if you want to defend cheaters:)

• 59. Re: Would you kindly do something about the hacks?

Yep. The hackers totally ruined multiplayer gaming for me.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next