2 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 8:10 PM by WesTechNerd RSS

Hardened Edition Transfer

I have a question about transfering my character to the mw3 hardened edition. If I already have a copy of mw3 and want to buy the hardened edition, can I install it on the same live account and my character transfer to that edition?

• Re: Hardened Edition Transfer
    starbuckfrack

WesTechNerd wrote:

I have a question about transfering my character to the mw3 hardened edition. If I already have a copy of mw3 and want to buy the hardened edition, can I install it on the same live account and my character transfer to that edition?

They even still sell the hardened edition ???? Please watch out for scams because the hardened edition only really came with a code to get Elite. Otherwise it is exactly the same game just different packaging. You basically got Elite Premium for 40 dollars instead of 50 dollars like now..

If you were to enter the code for Elite Premium (a code thats on a slip of paper in the box that comes with the Hardened Edition ) into one GAMERTAG then you will never be able to use that code again on another Gamertag. You also cannot transfer anything you bought on one Gamertag and transfer it on another. That is a violation of Xbox Live policy and will ban both your Gamertag AND your console.

Forgive me if this post isnt what you need but when you say "character transfer" that doesnt make sense. at least to me..

Post exactly what you want to do in better detail and perhaps we can help you BEFORE you buy this "Hardened Edition".