1 1,053 1,054 1,055 1,056 1,057 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 10,540. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Well time to go play some Ballss Of Dootie  with all of its great sync issues lol..

  • 10,541. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    [quote]

    This will be the last SG related post to which I will respond until other issues are resolved. I hope SG users will understand this.

     

    Respectfully,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    [/quote]

    No, I don't understand that!

  • 10,542. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    The Javelin is getting a bit ridiculous in SnD.  The blast radius is insane and now there are 6 javelins being fired from each team  at the beginning of the round, you basically arent safe anywhere on the map at times.  The blast radius is larger than a predator missile which you have to earn which is ridiculous.  Also, launchers should have the same delay that explosives have for SnD.  Also the damn akimbo glitch where there are akimbo secondaries with silencers or whatever is ridiculous already.  How long....

     

    I havent posted in a long time because I find the efforts futile.  I mean we were discussing the music fix/lobby ticker being in the next title update back when IW was on Christmas break.  Thats 6 months ago and thats laughable at best. I posted what I feel about the javelin, but I am sure even if it were to get fixed, the timeframe would be outrageous. 

     

    I do have one question.  You guys have touted the hotfix ability.  Treyarch hotfixed so many things, I do not recall you guys ever using it.  I have recalled you guys giving excuses that you didnt want to use it in case a more prevalent issue occurred, but not once do I recall a fix from a hotfix. Use it for once, I for one dont believe you guys have the ability because this game was a copy and paste from MW2. 

     

    You are 100% stupid if you think the Javelin needs to be nerfed. Also, don't lie. I play SnD, and it's definitely not 6 Javelins in the air in the beginning of the round. Why would you complain about it when it can even spawn kill on half of the maps? And no, it's balst radius is not bigger than a predator missiles, get your facts straight.

  • 10,543. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    dedicatedserversplease

    Moopus wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    The Javelin is getting a bit ridiculous in SnD.  The blast radius is insane and now there are 6 javelins being fired from each team  at the beginning of the round, you basically arent safe anywhere on the map at times.  The blast radius is larger than a predator missile which you have to earn which is ridiculous.  Also, launchers should have the same delay that explosives have for SnD.  Also the damn akimbo glitch where there are akimbo secondaries with silencers or whatever is ridiculous already.  How long....

     

    I havent posted in a long time because I find the efforts futile.  I mean we were discussing the music fix/lobby ticker being in the next title update back when IW was on Christmas break.  Thats 6 months ago and thats laughable at best. I posted what I feel about the javelin, but I am sure even if it were to get fixed, the timeframe would be outrageous. 

     

    I do have one question.  You guys have touted the hotfix ability.  Treyarch hotfixed so many things, I do not recall you guys ever using it.  I have recalled you guys giving excuses that you didnt want to use it in case a more prevalent issue occurred, but not once do I recall a fix from a hotfix. Use it for once, I for one dont believe you guys have the ability because this game was a copy and paste from MW2. 

     

    You are 100% stupid if you think the Javelin needs to be nerfed. Also, don't lie. I play SnD, and it's definitely not 6 Javelins in the air in the beginning of the round. Why would you complain about it when it can even spawn kill on half of the maps? And no, it's balst radius is not bigger than a predator missiles, get your facts straight.

    Hi Moopus,

        While I will not call you any derogatory terms, you are wrong.  If you know the locations, you can in fact spawn kill quite easily.  Also all I play is SnD, ranked top 700 player. My entire clan are all top 5k SnD players so this is all we play and all we have ever played since COD4. There are many clans that all use the Javelin in public matches at the beginning of the round, this is fact.  So that means there are 6 javelins flying in from each side.  Maybe you havent encountered this, but it is most definately true and I encounter this daily.  If you want to find some clans that do this, look at the ILL clan.  They all do this, use recon pro, than spam flash right after the javelin, its like christmas with all the red dots.  If used correctly, the javelin can be placed to where you cannot rush at all in SnD due to the fact the javelin is coming to every choke point on the map.

     

    The key is having an organized clan or group of friends that do this in full parties. When you only play in full parties of 6, the game matches you up with mostly other full parties of 6.  So when you play solo or with only a couple of friends, you are less likely to run across something like this.  Like I said, I play alot of SnD, like every night for about 4-5 hours a night.  So I run into this daily.

     

    The blast radius of the javelin is in fact much larger than the predator.  Want to test it out as I have, go into private match and  measure how far away from a predator you can be when you die and do the same for the javelin, its double the distance.  Moopus instead of calling me names, why dont you check it out for yourself.0h n0ez d0nt takez mY ja\/e1iNz, you might actually have to get good to get a kill. 

  • 10,544. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    The Javelin is getting a bit ridiculous in SnD.  The blast radius is insane and now there are 6 javelins being fired from each team  at the beginning of the round, you basically arent safe anywhere on the map at times.  The blast radius is larger than a predator missile which you have to earn which is ridiculous.  Also, launchers should have the same delay that explosives have for SnD.  Also the damn akimbo glitch where there are akimbo secondaries with silencers or whatever is ridiculous already.  How long....

     

    I havent posted in a long time because I find the efforts futile.  I mean we were discussing the music fix/lobby ticker being in the next title update back when IW was on Christmas break.  Thats 6 months ago and thats laughable at best. I posted what I feel about the javelin, but I am sure even if it were to get fixed, the timeframe would be outrageous. 

     

    I do have one question.  You guys have touted the hotfix ability.  Treyarch hotfixed so many things, I do not recall you guys ever using it.  I have recalled you guys giving excuses that you didnt want to use it in case a more prevalent issue occurred, but not once do I recall a fix from a hotfix. Use it for once, I for one dont believe you guys have the ability because this game was a copy and paste from MW2. 

    We have and continue to hot-fix any issue that does not require a TU to fix. Many, many issues have been addressed using this mechanism.

     

    I'll discuss the Javelin blast radius with the team on Tuesday. To what akimbo glitch do you refer?

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    Thanks for the response.  The players are now using Akimbo secondaries with a silencer equipped.  So the MP9/FMG akimbo'd with a silencer as well. 

     

    One more thing, I have messaged bancandy and Banstache for 2 months straight regarding a guy on PS3.  He is number 1 for wins, his name is BTSsteindler.  This is what happens.  He is PS3 is on all day long.  If you get in his lobby and dont notice he is in there, he automatically gets host somehow.  The game goes to load, before it even gets to where you get to choose your weapon, the game ends.  Everyone gets a loss except for that guy.  He does this all day long and I constantly run into him. I dont know what BanCandy or BanStache do, but this guy still hasnt been dealt with and I do not lie when I say I have over 500 tweets to them regarding this guy.  Please deal with him. Dont just reset his stats, perma ban as this is outrageous and detrimental to the complete game experience.

    On point one are you referring to PS3 or Xbox? This sounds like a CaC edit attack or Elite custom class push attack. These issues should be fixed on Xbox. Until now we have not had this vulnerability on PS3.

     

    Regarding this player I'll talk with the online services team. I'm sure they're not intentionally ignoring your posts.

     

    Cheers

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    Hi Ghandi,

        This is all occurring on PS3.  I was aware of the akimbo/silencer on Xbox, but in the past 2 weeks its all over PS3 as well now.  Thanks.

    Thanks for the info. This is new news.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

  • 10,545. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    ignoring us.........

  • 10,546. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    dedicatedserversplease

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    dedicatedserversplease wrote:

     

    The Javelin is getting a bit ridiculous in SnD.  The blast radius is insane and now there are 6 javelins being fired from each team  at the beginning of the round, you basically arent safe anywhere on the map at times.  The blast radius is larger than a predator missile which you have to earn which is ridiculous.  Also, launchers should have the same delay that explosives have for SnD.  Also the damn akimbo glitch where there are akimbo secondaries with silencers or whatever is ridiculous already.  How long....

     

    I havent posted in a long time because I find the efforts futile.  I mean we were discussing the music fix/lobby ticker being in the next title update back when IW was on Christmas break.  Thats 6 months ago and thats laughable at best. I posted what I feel about the javelin, but I am sure even if it were to get fixed, the timeframe would be outrageous. 

     

    I do have one question.  You guys have touted the hotfix ability.  Treyarch hotfixed so many things, I do not recall you guys ever using it.  I have recalled you guys giving excuses that you didnt want to use it in case a more prevalent issue occurred, but not once do I recall a fix from a hotfix. Use it for once, I for one dont believe you guys have the ability because this game was a copy and paste from MW2. 

    We have and continue to hot-fix any issue that does not require a TU to fix. Many, many issues have been addressed using this mechanism.

     

    I'll discuss the Javelin blast radius with the team on Tuesday. To what akimbo glitch do you refer?

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    Thanks for the response.  The players are now using Akimbo secondaries with a silencer equipped.  So the MP9/FMG akimbo'd with a silencer as well. 

     

    One more thing, I have messaged bancandy and Banstache for 2 months straight regarding a guy on PS3.  He is number 1 for wins, his name is BTSsteindler.  This is what happens.  He is PS3 is on all day long.  If you get in his lobby and dont notice he is in there, he automatically gets host somehow.  The game goes to load, before it even gets to where you get to choose your weapon, the game ends.  Everyone gets a loss except for that guy.  He does this all day long and I constantly run into him. I dont know what BanCandy or BanStache do, but this guy still hasnt been dealt with and I do not lie when I say I have over 500 tweets to them regarding this guy.  Please deal with him. Dont just reset his stats, perma ban as this is outrageous and detrimental to the complete game experience.

    On point one are you referring to PS3 or Xbox? This sounds like a CaC edit attack or Elite custom class push attack. These issues should be fixed on Xbox. Until now we have not had this vulnerability on PS3.

     

    Regarding this player I'll talk with the online services team. I'm sure they're not intentionally ignoring your posts.

     

    Cheers

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    Hi Ghandi,

        This is all occurring on PS3.  I was aware of the akimbo/silencer on Xbox, but in the past 2 weeks its all over PS3 as well now.  Thanks.

    Thanks for the info. This is new news.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

    I thought it was known which is why I havent posted it.  Thanks have a good BBQ this weekend.

  • 10,547. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    asasa

    I agree, Javelin should be disabled in S&D. It really shouldnt even be in the game, but like motion sensors... it can ruin the match.

  • 10,548. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Itsbroken wrote:

     

    Ghandi - I can't seem to get into any lobbies under 50ms for the last couple of days. This has  never happened to me since launch on the connection I'm using.

     

    The games are full of teleporting and skipping players, I even found myself put into a lobby where I was the only player up against a full team. My network's perfect and I don't want to use one of the fibre connections I have as I always default to host.

     

    I can ping LA from just north of London in 140ms, so that'll give you an idea of the line quality;

     

    http://www.pingtest.net/result/63465337.png

     

    http://www.pingtest.net/result/63466309.png

     

    Is this being caused by these issues you've recently said you're aware of?

     

    Xbox btw, all dlc enabled.

    Yes. I believe this is directly related to your issue.

     

    Cheers,

     

    G IH A IN ID II

  • 10,549. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    dedicatedserversplease

    asasa wrote:

     

    I agree, Javelin should be disabled in S&D. It really shouldnt even be in the game, but like motion sensors... it can ruin the match.

    Have you run into the teams that all fire javelin, use recon pro and than spam flashes all at the beginning of the match, its really a game changer.  Try it out tonight.  Go into a game tonight with a group of 6 friends and all discuss where you will fire your javelins than spam the flash with recon pro.  You will be amazed that basically the entire team will be on radar or dead from javelins and can easily be picked off within 30 seconds of the round.  Be sure to split into teams of 2, go to the normal 3 choke points of a map and fire away.