7 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2012 3:53 PM by Xxace789xX RSS

I hate PREDATOR MISSLES

Not because they kill because HOW they kill me. IT'S NOT SMART TO RUN INTO A GROUP WHEN U SEE A MISSLE. Ohhh look a predator missle, lets huddle up and maybe he won't see us and if he does it would be impossible to take us out. I hate people who runs towards me!

• Re: I hate PREDATOR MISSLES
    Xxace789xX

Some people love to slam 3-4 predator missles a match on me while they ignore a group or everyone huddles around me just to get everyone killed. The way to deal with preads is to take cover, use blind eye pro, or as a last resort, lay prone and don't move as people are more likely to slam their pread on a moving red box.

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

When I hear the call I always try to move away from team mates, and almost is quite a relief if you can't get undercover and the missile goes to someone else.  I suppose most annoying for me is when a few of us have spawned and you just can't split up in time thus easy multikill.

I don't mind Predator Missiles, I'm just pleased there's no RCXD or whatever it's called. That thing was the bane of my life...

And you could also use Blind Eye if you find them that much of a problem.

Aye I know what you mean dude, people just run around like headless chickens once they've heard the message. Very few seem to pay particular attention to the radar unfortunately

The thing i cant stand about predator missiles is the fact that i am a predator missile magnet. Never am i alive after the predator hits the ground. I always watch the killcam and notice other red squares on the screen but he moves it around anyways to find me instead

sennalike

If I find I'm in a match where the enemy uses predators a lot then I switch to my class with the trophy and carry it around with me.  It works a treat, you just have to remain alert to when they are coming in and get it out quick, what your dumb/selfish team mates do then doesn't matter.