3 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 8:39 AM by MCCOMINATOR RSS

WHERe do the mw3 vids go after rendering them and how or what do you need to render them???

HOW WHERE AND WAT DO YOU NEED TO RENDER A MW3 VID

• Re: WHERe do the mw3 vids go after rendering them and how or what do you need to render them???
    tslat

Once you record a clip from your selected theatre video of 30 seconds or less, save it to your online vault.

Once saved, go into your vault and select that clip, there will be an option to render it, if it is short enough.

It will load, play through, then finally upload the video for you.

• Re: WHERe do the mw3 vids go after rendering them and how or what do you need to render them???
    MCCOMINATOR

well if you want to do it right you're going to have to spend some money. 

i am assuming you mean youtube right?

you need a capture card of some sort.  hd is the best and it looks like the black magic or the hauppage is the best.  they are both about 200.  to editthem you should get something like sony vegas, but microsoft mediamaker will work.  if you want an entire game up that is the best way to do it. 

if you a game you'd like uploaded for you send me your gamertag and put the file you want out there at the top of your fileshare and label it 19nizate79 youtube.  then i can upload it to my channel or you can mesage me your channel's info (name and password) and i'll upload it to yours.  if you want me to upload it to yours, be patient.  i get a lot of requests and i have a toddler,and worst yet a girlfriend, to tend to and i have to record it before i can upload it (which makes me take up the tv, serious relationship stuff here).  i usually get them done within a week.  

just tell me what you want in it

here's an example of one with just the person's gamertag on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XqQTPhrcwE

if you want music, remember copyright.  i can use some copyrighted material, but it takes  a week or two to get it through the youtube gods.  you could end up waiting a MONTH.  youtube also let's you use their music, so you could just pick a genre.

hope that helps