11 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 1:09 AM by Jennifer122 RSS

SPLIT SCREENERS!!

Just curiouse, has anyone ever seen split screeners pull numbers? ive only ever seen them be like 2-22

• Re: SPLIT SCREENERS!!
    ValleyYeti

my wife and i play split screend.  i do ok.  usually around a 1.0 and she does not that good but she is BRAND NEW to the game.  we were all there once, weren't we?  I am just happy she plays and doesn't pitch a fit when i do .  I do find it much harder to play on split screen, though.  Every once in a while, i can pull a 24-9 or something i consider great, but it isn't often.  I will tell you why.  the same volume comes out the speakers for both players so i can't hear footsteps or pinpoint where gunfire is coming from.  need to invest in two turtle beaches.  I do much better when it's just me, but it's a small price to pay to not have to hear nagging .

i understand your frustration, though.

well you must be a 1 percent lol, i never cared too much before this latest patch, it seems all I get pair with now is split screeners and low ranked players.. im not sure if the latest update is the cause.. I normally dont care about winning or losing, im more about kd if anything. but since the patch I think I will win 2 out of 20 matches.. its a little frusterating, considering just playing FFA, but I always liked CTF.. just sucks

ValleyYeti

yuck!!  man, i feel you.  i only play FFA when i am alone.  when we are together, we only play team deathmatch with our friends.  they are great players, and thankfully don't mind playing with us average folks. we have enough friends to fill a team, so no one else is saddled with us. 

i can't imagine playing with split screen newbies all the time.

good luck, friend.

Viva-La-Benji

I usually get a mate round to play some cod sometimes, and usually we're both on a 2KD or maybe me on a 3KD... its harder playing split screen when you're used to the whole screen

I have only seen 1 split screener do well and only because they camped within a distance of each other so they got a view of the whole surroundings. Other than them i usually see them go 3-20. Majority of them are 9-12 year olds having sleep overs.

Hidden-Legaciez

error your talking about boosters mostly,

but when my friends come over sometimes they do beter than me because im screwing around, but i know my best friends can all get positive(i taught them well )

Nuk1014

Well, I can't do too well. But I lost to a team of split screeners on S&D before.

My bro and I usually get around 25-30 kills and single digit deaths the majority of the time. Hes a MW2 veteran though, so its not like hes playing for his first time. The freaky part is we almost always have identical scores. I remember one night we got the same kills and deaths 4 games ina row. Tripped me out!

deadimpact

Yes, but not often.

The idea of split screening is great. I think that it's important to have the feature, but it drives me insane when they end up on my team. I already know it's going to be an uphill battle since 9 out of 10 times it means we are at an automatic disadvantage. Split screeners are your team is an automatic handicap.

... well my boyfriend and I made a joint account to split screen with .... and I'll admit its harder to see your targets ... harder to know who is being nearly shot ..bullets flying by because its all in stero .... but we do occassionally actually try to work as a team ... domination ... capping ... which is more than can be said for some other folks out there

our average .... its funny usually one of us has a great game and other kinda sucks ....

18's 4's and like 12 deaths average good game

boyfriend is better than I and has gottin juggs but thats a standout not a average

oh we're definately not nine but we have regular sleep overs ...