1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2012 6:12 PM by apo301 Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?
    esmorgue

private_paula wrote:

I´m able to login with my original account "Horrorman" but can´t do anything...not posting or replying and open threads. Email should be fine, I still use that address.

I couldnt either when using Firefox or IE so now I just stick with Google since

• 151. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?

Already tried all browsers available. And thanks for telling the ATVI guys what´s up with my  account.

• 152. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?
    esmorgue

private_paula wrote:

Already tried all browsers available. And thanks for telling the ATVI guys what´s up with my  account.

One guy said he was having the same problem, and he fixed it somehow.

• 153. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?
    squiggledyboing

very rarely ever have any lag issues.....pipex broadband-nat type STRICT-south east England.the only time i experience lag is when i switch my nat type to open

• 154. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?
    esmorgue

squiggledyboing wrote:

very rarely ever have any lag issues.....pipex broadband-nat type STRICT-south east England.the only time i experience lag is when i switch my nat type to open

I think the Euro guys have less trouble due to the servers I believe being Demonware and theyare based in Ireland or Scotland. Thus probably why you guys get <50ms lobbies so well.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

• 155. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?

hosting is still f*cking BS

having a fast connection with an open NAT (the way the developers intended us to play) is f*cking BS

im now playing on a connection speed of 9mb down & 0.500 kbps up and the game is now playable.. if your connections are close to this you should be ok.. my connection is normally around 37 meg down & 7 meg up but MW3 is unplayable on that.. i use BT Infinity ...

anyway in dumbing down your connection you will also lower your ping and that will stop you from hosting but still give you an open nat .. this inturn should give you lag compensation so its on your side..

disabling Upnp in your router will give you a moderate nat type which should stop you from hosting but it wont give you lag compensation in a good way... thats my experiences anyway..

• 156. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?
    MaspyM

What is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)? Telenet

What is your NAT setting (Open, Moderate Strict)? Moderate

What is your region / country?  Belgium

• 157. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?

Hello xFinityward,                                                                                                                     I just want to say i saw a guy is boosting with someone so i frogot his name but it was in ps3.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• 158. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?

Hello xFinityward,                                                                                                                     I just want to say i saw a guy is boosting with someone so i frogot his name but it was in ps3.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             siencerly, OriGiNaL_ZePhine

• 159. Re: Having Connection issues or spikes in Lag during gameplay?

Lets openly throw out your IP, idiot.....