2 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 11:35 AM by oOoBsBoOo RSS

only getting half xp bonus

oOoBsBoOo

Hey guys , i have to see if this is only happening to me , i play kill confirmed and played a match , i received 24000 Total game points no boosting , when i went into the leardboard to see how many points i needed to catch the next player , i noticed i only received half the xp total ie 1000,2000 points , this has been happening since the put the double xp week on . how to check is go into a match , once all the players are in the room  goyo the lobby learderv

board and check your score , then play a full game , when the game finished take note of your total xp in the game then go back to the lobby lerderboard and see if you got all your points.

• Re: only getting half xp bonus
    jwaller123

Not all points you get in game go towards the leaderboards. If you pick up a "X" amount of kills with a certain weapon acheivement for 10,000 XP then that will not count on the leaderboards. (don't quote me on that though) If you get 10 kills @ 100 xp per kill then that will only add 1000 points to the leaderboards. I don't pay attention to the leaderboards so this is only speculation.

• Re: only getting half xp bonus
      oOoBsBoOo

It Changed somewhere , as before i was getting all bonus total before they put on the double xp week . so all Points counted , dunno i was so close to getting in the top 200 ranked on Kill Confirmed with no Boosting