12 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 8:08 AM by bltzazrael RSS

Really?

A guy walked around ADS the whole entire game with Stalker. I put it in my file share and I tried to write "Stalker perk", and it says it is profanity. It's a perk in your game and I can't write it?!

• Re: Really?

Well, yeah. But was it really worth it to come and post that here?

rankismet

youngkyle1 wrote:

A guy walked around ADS the whole entire game with Stalker. I put it in my file share and I tried to write "Stalker perk", and it says it is profanity. It's a perk in your game and I can't write it?!

Yep... many things are odd in MW3...

... why so serious?

Aimbot is also classified as profanity.

You do know that aim bots are a myth on the Xbox right? Only for PC and if at one point 5 years ago you had an aim bot on the xbox it was quickly patched. It was basically a virus mod, there is no aim bots on the xbox 360.

bltzazrael wrote:

You do know that aim bots are a myth on the Xbox right? Only for PC and if at one point 5 years ago you had an aim bot on the xbox it was quickly patched. It was basically a virus mod, there is no aim bots on the xbox 360.

Its built in to every game, called 'Aim Assist' haha. Unfortunately it normally 'Aim Dessists' you.

I think people should really know the difference between an aim bot and the in game aim assist for COD series. Lol

DaRyuujin

bltzazrael wrote:

Unless you have a J-tag

Yea and if you have a Jtag your basically asking for a ban. You get banned super fast and the only way around it is the red ring mod that unbans you, but even that won't save you from the ban. Your basically getting banned non stop, vicious circle of the ban. Not worth the time or aggravation, let alone money.

You have a better chance of getting into a free tenth prestige lobby the first week of a new COD game then coming into a lobby with a aim bot. It's like people that scream everyone has a modded controller, it's like shut up you have no idea what you are talking about.

But quick answer is yes with a Jtag you can have an aim bot, but with everything you can do like make money off of lobbies. I don't think you would wanna waste time with the aim bot only to get banned over that.