8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 12:46 AM by Mikkz-_- RSS

Problems with Elite Clan Titles

dvs.misfit

Alright, so my clan finally hit 15+ and now I'm having troubles changing the Clan Title.

When trying to change the Clan Title from the Elite 360 App from "Manage Clan", it allows me to change the Title but doesn't stick, when I back out and go back into "Manage Clan" it's right back to the original Blue, Missile Title.

When I try changing it from the website, I get an error message stating that my Clan Tag is already taken and won't let me Save the changes.

Well of course the Clan Tag is already taken, we're using it!

What exactly am I doing wrong? Is there something I can do differently?

Any help is much appreciated.

• Re: Problems with Elite Clan Titles

Gold Clan Tags are on a first come first served basis.

As far as the clan title goes, can you tell us what browser you are using to access Call of Duty Elite on your computer?

dvs.misfit

I'm not worried about the Gold Clan Tags, we have those already. My problem is, I can't change our Elite Clan Title. We just recently unlocked the Black & Yellow Griffon title and can't switch to it. I was simply stating earlier that when I went to change the Clan Title from the Call of Duty Elite website, it would state that our Clan Tag was taken already, when all I was trying to change was the Elite Clan Title. (refer to attached image)

My browser is Firefox 13.

1. 1) Issue when trying to save Clan Title.
      2. 2) The Clan Title I'm trying to switch to on both the website and Elite 360 App.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/tea21kay/ELITEProblem.png

Message was edited by: dvs.misfit

tallowby

Call Activision at  1-800-225-6588.

We had a similar issue and only activision can help you. They have been making changes to Elite and you clan tag may have been ok at the start and now there is a problem (Symbols?)

If it is like what happend with ours you will not be able to do the following due to the same problem...

(1) You will be unable to change the Clan Name

(2) You will be unable to change the Clan Motto

(3) You will be unable to change the Clan Title

(4) You will be unable to change the Clan Emblem

xTeRrOrIsTx

omg error after error i cant even post a comment properly on this fake site

xTeRrOrIsTx

Tryin for third time lol.

My clan got level 30 last night and i have exact same problem with changing our title. I even havent been able to change our clan emblem coz it wont save ffs.

Contacted support and they told me to try different browsers and change email or transfer my clan to somebody else to see if it works. I bloody tried everything and still no luck. WHEN THE HELL THIS GONNA BE FIXED??? Getting sick of this BS

dvs.misfit

Sorry I never re-posted here but, my problem was fixed by itself after some waiting time.

I dot recall how long we waited but it had to have been a few weeks. I just gave up trying to find the answer to fix this, randomly tried it again after some time had passed an everything was working just fine.

I can not change the clan motto and the clan title and when I try to see the clan roster so says the A server error occured. and i can not Enlist me to clan ops please help me

I can not change the clan motto and the clan title and when I try to see the clan roster so says the A server error occured. and i can not Enlist me to clan ops please help me