17 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 5:37 PM by padiego RSS

TOP 3 SOLUTIONS!

I have top 3 ways to avoid getting hacked or rage in MW3.

3rd: Dont play it at all. I havent played MW3 for 2 months. I was so mad that I litterally "rage quitted"

2nd: Play Black Ops ! I had a lot of fun in Black Ops. The connection is bad ( as per ussual) but its still fun ;D

1st: Play something else! I started playing minecraft and its so much fun!!! Finally video games are fun!!

Minecraft reminds me of Black Ops on wii. Graphics are bad on both and both of them are funnn!!!!

• Re: TOP 3 SOLUTIONS!

You can still get hopped while not playing. :/  Anyways....

3) Done

2) I'd rather bite off my own finger.

1) Done, bought a $10 GameCube game from GameStop, and is currently much more fun than MW3. Boy is that sad.

semperfi550

3: Way ahead of you.

2: I'm not so deperate to play CoD that i would go back to that boring lag fest of a game.

1: Way ahead of you again...

codcanuck

3: For me, not yet...call it determination or insanity, your choice

2: Don't own it, so that's out.

1: I split up my gaming between CoD and Minecraft already :)

infinitlag

3. Well I like playing with who ever is online

2. I gave that to my friend

1. I play League of Legends, very good game and it gets fixed every WEEK!

1: Mabye

2: No thanks

3: I would love to, but I just spent four hours trying to buy minecraft and failed misserable due to a glitch in their payment system.

fissuresofrequent

Black ops already has a account hopper code out

as Porkins and Fissure just pointed out
    3. we should all just not play online
    2. no!  I'm stoping from playing another treyarch, activision, infinityward title until this crud is fixed or I get an offical response.
    1. yep. that one you beat me on, gonna play the free verion of that or play skyward sword. Hell I'll even go as far as play gamecube games I never finished. :3

3.) Been 5 days now and I'm enjoying my hiatus from modern hackfest

2.) Never... I will opt to take a walk and get some fresh air over playing BOPS

1.) D I A B L O   I I I   

PikaBoo

3 - I get on occasionally just to see if anyone is on, well you can read ahead to number 1

2 - R U Cereal dude? Please tell me you aren't...well Combat Training is really fun

1 - I don't have a gaming computer and even if I did Minecraft hasn't caught my attention at all. I do however, have Xenoblade and Pokemon to work on, not to mention countless books that I need to pick up, I've yet to start reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods or Good Omens which I've been meaning to read for a while now...

PikaBoo wrote:

I've yet to start reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods or Good Omens which I've been meaning to read for a while now...

Oh you are missing out! Those are both must... must... must reads! Go toss your MW3 disc in the toaster and crack those books! lol!

Gaiman is a storytelling genius!

Treize

Or if your Wii is softmodded use the anit hopper codes that are out. It keeps the script kiddies from messing with you at the very least.

padiego

3. Wait, people still play this game?

2. Hopping codes have been recently released for black ops.

1. Just Cause 2 ftw

3) am I the only one who still likes it?

2) am I the only one who still likes it?

1) am I the only one who rarely plays other games?

padiego

Seriously, what the *cookies* is wrong with you people?!?!

Is CoD the sole game for you in the universe?

There's better games out there.

In fact, the only reason I started playing CoD was because W@W(on ps3) gave me high expectations for CoDs, and of course I'm still waiting for the next W@W. So far...no luck. But yeah, there's better, funner, awesomer games out there!

I swear, when the wii u comes out and you guys get access to some REAL GAMES(face it...the only "real" games that exist on wii are made by nintendo...and there's too few and are not very varied..), you guys will understand why people have hated CoD for so long.

its gonna be legend...wait for it....