25 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2012 5:35 PM by xoTRAPox RSS

American server sucks

Im playing with a fiber optic connection as all my clan, we are based in japan and always getting us server.

Half bar against a full bar, pretty annoying to drop a full bar two meters ahead the direction I think the enemy will go and hope for a kill.

Not to mention snipers that are virtually impossible to use as I land half a clip in the chest and NO KILL.

Why in hell we have to go to play on us based servers!!!

• Re: American server sucks

I hope that English is also not your first language. I don't even know what to make of your post, other than you're mad about conncection issues just like the other 99% of these forums...

Haven't been on here for about 2 weeks, but I guess I haven't missed much.

If he is based in Japan then chances are that Japanese is his first language... Jesuz christ, american ignorance at its finest. Have you even been outside of your own country? And no, Canada or Mexico do not count either.

There are millions of people who do not speak English on a day to day basis or live in USA, why bag on them in a forum? Did you not understand what he was trying to say? If not i'll make it simple for you- he is tired of being put into American lobbies when he is based in Japan. FFS Im tired of ignorance, especially coming from some American douchebag who seems to think his country is superior to everyone elses.

America is the best. Haters gon hate....

How would you know if you have never been anywhere else? I have lived in the states, Australia and South Africa, I have also toured Europe twice and I can tell you one thing, America is NOT the best. Sorry buddy but biased, uneducated opinions mean nothing.

wridtrvlr

Sorry buddy but AMERICA is the best!!!  Definitely one of the least corrupt societies out here.  I've lived in Europe, South America, spent time in Africa and even Asia.

I can 100% without a doubt say that Americans have it better than most everyone out there.  This is the land of the free, where you have opportunities and don't have to pay off people to get ahead or feel safe.

And you need to choose your words wisely.  So what, you lived in the states 2 WHOLE years.  Wow, such a long time....  I lived in the above mentioned places for nearly 5 years at a time.  Plenty of time to have a valuing opinion of a place.  Let me guess, you probably lived in New York or LA while you were here, didn't you?  You sir are the ignoranus.

Im honestly not trying to knock America, but seriously, if I ever met a bunch of ignorant people it would be you guys. The funniest part of it all is, most of you dont even know what else is out there, gives me a good laugh tbh.

Have I expressed my travel logs? Nope, but go ahead and make assumptions. I'll post my "biased, uneducated opinion" wherever I feel. Having pride in the fact that my country is the best in the world is normal. Nationalism has yet to be classified as a mental disorder. So laugh away, you imbecilic runt.

Mate, theres a huge difference between being proud of where you were born and disregarding every other country as inferior.

I make my assumptions based on personal experience living in the states for two years. On average, 8/10 Americans i dealt with have never left the country with no intention of doing so either because "America is the best". My response was not directed at you personally, but at the majority of Americans who seem to have this attitude.

Have you actually lived in another country for an extended period of time? If not, your opions are biased and uneducated

The majority of Americans have that attitude,for a reason. Why would they want to travel abroad, when everything they could ever want or need is right here? Visiting other countries doesn't make you "unbiased and educated", it just puts some new stamps in your passport. I think your point is invalid.

andynewns

How can you form an opinion if you have never been to a place, unless your a sheep and just follow the trends.

I have been all over the world to some pretty strange places, not always out of choice, so i loved some i hated.

Making a stupid comment like why would you want to travel abroad becuase US has everything, just makes you look foolish.

How about a county with History Egypt, has america got pryamids? and no the luxor doesn't count.

How about a city with culture somewhere like Paris and Rome.

How about somewhere with great food???

The list could go on and on, I love america and have been their many times but to say it has everything is just idiotic......

Get yourself a passport and travel, most Americans i know who move to the UK, never go back to the US why would that be if US has everything

Read the previous posts, moron. I already stated I haven't posted my travel logs into the discussion, but go ahead and make assumptions. Woo, let's go look at some pyramids. Some terracota men, some heads on an island, a leaning tower, and a slew of art museums. No thanks, I'll stay in the greatest country on God's green earth, and enjoy all the fine cuisine I can get from ethnic restaraunts. Don't need to go to China to get some great Chinese food.

This is the EXACT ignorance I was talking about in the first place. Im willing to bet my weeks wages that I can show you a bunch of countries flags and you wouldnt know half of them without a google search.

Not that it matters to you, but ethnic food in the states is westernized buddy, its not real. Not to mention your beef is tasteless, no matter how expensive the cut. Your bacon is shitty and crisped to a point where it could be classified as salty corn flakes. Meh, it doesnt help me telling you all this because you wouldnt know what Im talking about, keep living your "America is superior to everything else" dream. Like I said, theres nothing wrong with patriotism, but to have the attitude of "I dont need to go anywhere else because everything is already in my country" and to boast about it on top of that, is just plain ignorant.

Funny, sworndeath... I have friends that are deployed overseas, and some are in Japan.

Just thought that you should know people do live in countries that are not their birth place.

Also, I said "I hope English is not your first language," not that they're stupid or anything of the sort, because if they're American or any english speaking person with english as their first language... Mother of God, they never should have passed the 8th grade.

Grammatical errors... Grammatical errors everywhere.

THEDentisT

LOL @ sworndeath ... Most people from the US know very LITTLE about Canada aswell. Im not insulting as i have probably 80 friends on my friendslist from the US, but its quite funny to hear some of the steortypes they actually believe about us. The funny thing is in Highschool i actually took an american history class, and im canadian. How many american schools actually have classes about other countries? IMO the US school system does not teach much other then their own history and things about their own country, or the people I know from the US just didnt listen lol which is quite possible lol

vims1990

Have you considered Japan isn't a COD populated country which is a reason why you're getting matched up with US players?

If you live in a country that isn't popular with certain online shooters, chances are you are going to be matchmaked with players from the US or UK which generally means more lag.

deadimpact

The Japanese market is big enough to get two localized versions of MW3 (dubbed and subtitled), so there should be plenty of local players. There must be some other reason this person keeps getting put into matches with players based in the US.

Yeah, shittey matchmaking. Every other game, I'm playing Mexicans, Frenchies, Puerto Ricans, Swedes. Want Blops 2 to be better than MW3? Bring back Locale search function.

vims1990

There was a region lock/locale search on MW3's matchmaking but players from remote areas complained that they weren't finding any matches so IW removed it

Now, players from remote COD areas are complaining of lag or finding themselves in American/UK servers.

I preferred region lock myself. Less latency issues but the disadvantage was finding a match was slower (as it's finding the best possible match for your connection).

esmorgue

I have come to the conclusion that there aren't enough servers operating this game. Think about it. I always post that I am always connected to East Coast Lobbies, which in turn causes people East of the East Coast of U.S. to wind up in those lobbies like Arubans, Dominicans and so on. I rarely ever end up in a West Coast lobby. I think they just have servers set for coastal areas. Which in turn causes people like me in the MidWestern States to have a horrible hosting situation when pulling people all the way from the East Coast. My opinion.

Im neither english based or japanese native, Im brazilian and speak Camoes mother language the portuguese, but despite this and the real subject is... Matchmaking could be done to another province that similar to a state to state instead of half world.

RyderZ

I'm American, and it's da bomb - fa shizzle schnitzel!! Mad props to 'ya'll'

xoTRAPox

Listen to yourself, as if we can connect to u guys to. its just the same for us and the rest of the world.