14 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 11:26 AM by cod2789 RSS

Jack Bauer vrs. James Bond!

k7roger
Who would win?
  • Re: Jack Bauer vrs. James Bond!
    PR0UD INFIDEL
    Chuck Norris Fanboy, Jack Bauer Fanboy, James Bond Fanboy...it doesn't make any difference.

FAIL!
    k7roger
    So you think this Fail guy would beat them all?
    GMballistic

PR0UD INFIDEL wrote:

Chuck Norris Fanboy, Jack Bauer Fanboy, James Bond Fanboy...it doesn't make any difference.

FAIL!

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL? Your so sad.
    Why don't you just leave these threads alone rather than slate someone for trying to start a new one.
    Now back to the question, I think Jack Bauer would win V's James Bond. After watching all the 24 series I'm considering that Jack Bauer is probably indestructable. Even in the last episode he's still not dead! Shot, stabbed, poisoned, beaten....you name it Jack can take it.
    James Bonds more of a lover than a fighter. Not really a fan of the new James Bond and those films as it's lost it's way. The last one didn't even have any freakin gadgets.
    k7roger

GMballistic wrote:

PR0UD INFIDEL wrote:

FAIL!

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL? Your so sad.
    Why don't you just leave these threads alone rather than slate someone for trying to start a new one.
    Now back to the question, I think Jack Bauer would win V's James Bond. After watching all the 24 series I'm considering that Jack Bauer is probably indestructable. Even in the last episode he's still not dead! Shot, stabbed, poisoned, beaten....you name it Jack can take it.
    James Bonds more of a lover than a fighter. Not really a fan of the new James Bond and those films as it's lost it's way. The last one didn't even have any freakin gadgets.

5 stars for you (when I get them back)!
    GMballistic
    5 stars for you (when I get them back)![/quote]

Cool. Is that for my reputation or something different? how did you lose stars? either way thanks.
    SaMo94-
    James Bond.
    You know he can kill a man with just his stomach.
    k7roger

GMballistic wrote:

5 stars for you (when I get them back)!

Cool. Is that for my reputation or something different? how did you lose stars? either way thanks.[/quote]

Yep and it gives you points, I try to hit the new guys and my friends with stars every day. I'm kind of OCD with it
    mephistophelez9
    James Bond... would kik ass....

but only if its Sean Connery all the others were wimps
    christian bale haha
    SFP-GHO57
    seriusly has anyone watched 24 bauer goes through some hevy **** n opens up a serius can of whoop ass! hes bin tortured how many times and infected with a virus yet still managed to kick some ass. he even killed a guy tied to a chair by ripping out his throat with his teeth. thats how kick ass jack bauer is.

bond relies on gadgets too much (well not so much the latest one ) wheres as bauer just finds out where the criminal is n kicks there ass.
    bauer wud win hands down!
    SFP-GHO57

mephistophelez9 wrote:

James Bond... would kik ass....

but only if its Sean Connery all the others were wimps

if it was sean cannery (whos about 70 odd ) bond wud be useless
    ghostsquad
    The Pierce Brosnan James Bond would woop Jack Bauer. Enough said.

United Nations Fair Gaming Joint Coalition
    Non Commissioned Officer: Jake "GhostSquad"
    MJTEXAS
    Chuck Norris would win. Two words: DELTA FORCE! When the Hulk gets angry, he turns into Chuck Norris.