1 2 3 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2013 3:37 AM by P34nut RSS

Add Female characters to Black Ops 2

choppacity

Since there are extremely alot of female players, I think it would be a great idea if you added female characters in the game so that the ladies would have an option to choose

• 1. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    robbierocket

Woo-hoo! This is gonna cause a stir, watch this thread go!

• 2. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2

This has been a very discussed topic for sometime now, nothing has happen about it so far, and unlikely will

Toon chicks with guns, hmmmmm

• 3. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    robbierocket

Ok, I'll get it started then.

Add 8-12 year old characters in the game, because let's face it, a ton of underage players play COD.Child soldier comments, anyone? Have I gone too far? Same principal argument though.

Perhaps the female character argument should be that there could actually be 1 in 100 in-game characters as a female (to represent a speculatively reasonable percentage of Black Ops 2025 soldiers). This should be random though, so that the player gender is irrelevant to the character (as age, nationality, culture and religion currently are).

Choosing gender will likely cause a direction-change or distraction in terms of what COD is. I can imagine so many males choosing females and this will not only change the face of the game (literally) but also the realism and quality.

Unless, you mean there should be a gender control on PSN...?

• 4. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    ghamorra

Females in the military cannot serve on the frontlines. The closest to the action they'll ever get is being a medic but they cannot take part in combat

• 5. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    robbierocket

There we go, someone got in there, great! (although this is Black Ops and fictional and in the future).

• 6. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2

Urgh... Another one of those gendercentric threads?

Arguments against summed up:

Hit boxes affected in favour to female bodies.

Elite military factions you play as only allow males. (SEAL's, Rangers, Delta, Spetsnaz, SAS, etc.)

Great idea combining the option of giving player's character female genitalia and a female voice with the most immature gaming "community" out there (for lack of a better word).

Yeah, let's incite 3arc to waste resources for better maps and more features on female playability that only 5% would care for and atleast 50% would use. Delete this thread.

• 7. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    robbierocket

I'll happily delete all my posts on this thread. But it's worth keeping them for now, so another wench doesn't start up again...

(non-offensive ironic joke)

• 8. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2
    ghamorra

I'm just saying, if they allow female soldiers it would take the game from "based on real warefare" to "no where near realistic". Also feminist activists would be all over this and the last thing I want is for women to boycott sandwhich making

• 9. Re: Add Female characters to Black Ops 2

a lot of disabled people play too, maybe there should be a chracter in a wheelchair. If I was to play barbie I wouldnt complain if the main chracter is female getsmi.

1 2 3 Previous Next