28 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 8:36 PM by fantasmo RSS

ZOMBIES :WHAT ONLY ONE MAP AT START AGAIN

ITS UST BORING THAT ONLY ONE MAP WILL COME OUT AT FIRST.I GOT THIS INFO FROM A VIDEO ON IGN,MARK  LAMIA SAID THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE MAP.NOT AGIAN.NOW WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT MOUNTHS FOR ONE NEW MAP.ALLRIGHT IF YA GIVING US ONE MAP THEN GIVE US 2 MAPS IN DLC.DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT U MADE IN WAW.COME ON IVE BEEN WAITING AND EVEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS GAME.I AM TRYING TO GET AS MUCH INFO AS I CN.DONT LET ME DOWN.

2$!K

• Re: ZOMBIES :WHAT ONLY ONE MAP AT START AGAIN

considering how long it take to make "ONE" map i give them credit and their doing a really good job with the story part too...

guys just think about it - they make a story to go along with the map they are making plus they have to add easter eggs and all that good stuff for us to find

if the map is a "BIG" as they say it is then i think its going to take us some time to find all the secrets in this 1 map

your lucky they even put the damn game mode on the disc to begin with... you guys expect to much dont buy it if it only comes with one map .... if you guys were true zombie fans then you would love whatever they are going to do NUFF SAID

idk bout that. i liked how there were 2 maps on blops. i didnt like kino at all, and i love five, even tho its harder.

Xolwox, I agree with everything you said. Until you said "your lucky they even put the damn game mode on the disc to begin with..."
      It's not luck that they put zombies on the game. They are putting zombies in because it is profitable for them. I'm sure if they made a completely game for zombies, they would make a lot of money from the zombies game and sales for the Call of Duty game without zombies would plummet. Soo.. Nuff said

xolwox wrote:

your lucky they even put the damn game mode on the disc to begin with... you guys expect to much dont buy it if it only comes with one map .... if you guys were true zombie fans then you would love whatever they are going to do NUFF SAID

You're saying it like they are doing us a favour, did you forget we are the ones who pay them so the game should be made to suit us, not the developers

Pyric

(@xolwox) That's not true, no matter how much of a fan of something I am it does not mean I will except whatever they give me blindly and without question. I think they could very easily put in more than on map at the start of the game. I mean they had a few months between DLC packs for black ops to make one zombie map and four multiplayer maps. they have had TWO YEARS this time with an entire team dedicated to zombies alone and with more people and recources to work with than ever before. And they expect us to believe they've only had time to develop one map? Man DLC's are going to be few and far between for this zombies season.

jimirmixes

COULD U LINK THE VIDEO OR ARTICLE PLZ

I hope they give us all maps from BO for BO2 via dlc's - 1 new map with 1-2 BO maps or 4 BO maps per dlc. Or 1 new map with all BO maps via a special dlc like Rezurrection for BO... I don't know, but I personally would like to see all old maps returning to BO2 with updated features and play them once again with 7 more players!

Look that map is going to be the biggest map theyve ever made

Sowhat if it is going to be the biggest map, important is they make interesting stuff - addictive, crazy action, new fantastic features like more perks, more pap features, cool easteregg etc... We want new stuff but we also want old maps back. I just hope they don't screw up by making things bigger, they use mp engine but I don't want zombie mode to feel anything like mp crap, I want it to be pure co-op mode we all know it and  we are used on. I also want dlc's to be pure zombie maps, I don't want mp maps, half of the community don't get them anyways. I want dlc's to be sold seperately from mp maps for cheaper, or if they keep them expensive then I want full content of pure zombie maps. I think that's fair, and it's better if Treyarch considers this important issue.

timelordalex

no they wont release the old maps, and if they did and you had to pay for them, I would not get them, and all the previous map are designed for 4 players, 4 windows etc, it will not work with 8 players, you wanna play old maps go on BLOPS/W@W

If you want to play hacked servers, go play World at War or Black Ops 1.  Once Black Ops 2 is out, those servers will be crawling with hackers.  I see no reason why Treyarch can't add an original survival mode since they are making game modes anyway.  The DLC should not be that much of a problem.  I see that Moon was a success in Black Ops 1, and the World at War maps were included with it.

no we dont all want black ops zombie maps put into black ops 2 wtf is the point in that? if you want those maps go back and play black ops 1!! i for one and many others seen as we paid for the dlc already will not rebuy it not a chance in hell will they rerelease those as dlc lol.

I understand guys... I was more retoric when I said "we", because it's quite possible that Treyarch brings old maps to BO2 like it did with Rezzurection dlc - moon and 4 codwaw maps. And people liked it (at least I did) to get that one because it was entirely a zombie dlc as others dlc's came with mp maps. Although 8 players fit best in huge maps, perhaps they bring them back anyways together with new maps, which isn't actually such a bad thing. I definitely would like to try those maps again with 7 more players. Tbh, I would rather like more the dlc's with a new zombie map plus old maps than 1 new zombie map with multiplayer maps... In this case I might sell my BO, I have all dlc's and it's kind a pain to see all those mp maps that I don't get to play them as many people don't have them.

timelordalex

the problem with 8 players on the current maps, 1 there not big enough, 2, 4 windows at the start would mean 2 people per window and even with increased zombies i couldnt do that, as someone would steal all the kills, i dont disagree with the idea, but i cant see it working, and if they did the maps they have to be free, we've paid for them enough times

I hope they have zombie teamdeath match! If you don't like it you don't have to play it! Let's make everyone happy!

wridtrvlr

I hope they release at least 2 at the start.  It was nice having some options when the game first comes out.  Not just playing the same map over and over again.  They release several maps for MP when it is first released, so why not at least 2 for us?  Or make it so we can play the older maps right from the get go, that way we at least stay entertained. 

Taylork46

I'm not THAT upset about, considering Kino Der Toten in Black ops was amazing. Also they said that the map is going to be huge and they worked hard on it, so I'm looking forward to the one map. Also the map might be Paris. So many clues from interviews and clues from Black ops 1 lead to the map being Paris.

Xperiment117

Hey you guys do KNOW that "The Map" (codename) will be open-worldish where the map is as big as an entire city (maybe more) and we can go into most buildings and hold out and survive while the rounds increase difficulty. As you can see the diner is one such place to encounter walking down a street and the house with the giant hole in it. Maybe like stereotypical zombie movies there might be a mall to camp in lol. Don't rage over the details of only one map cause you will never finish the map before dlc starts to show. You have campaign, classic zombies, 8 player coop, and black ops 2 single player and multiplayer as well as other games. If you still get bored then get a life.

I like my paragraph

No one ever said there would be only one map, i watched that video myself. If its anything like black ops, and there will be 3 maps, then that will be plenty to start with for me

ZOMBIESL8ERKILROYTYANDEM

If one map thats super huge that has multiple game modes to play on it mybe even open world with all new weapons and 8 player with 48 zombies on the map at once is not enough for you then i cant imagine what is

end this thread already ... they did the "only one map at beginning only in W@W ... BO 1 had 3 maps ... "five" kino and DOA ... anyways there was no zombies on W@W until u beat the campaign ... which was soo sick ... i hope they do that again ...

ps  im pretty sure they do again wut BO 1 did with hardened edition ... bring in W@W maps in the. beginning ... which made BO1 have 7 maps at start ... also they said there will be more zombies ... therefore y would they limit us with one map ...

I REST MY CASE... now finish this thread off already

ZOMBIESL8ERKILROYTYANDEM

Bomb emoticon (Army and War emoticons)

THIS THREAD IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantasmo

1 Survival map (8 players), there are other maps being used for the other game modes like 4v4 and story I assume.