1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:41 AM by FoxTrot_v7 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    Rednecksniper39

WarriorPoet wrote:

Who decides what a 'noob gun' is anyway? 

Who who thinks they are one of the "Pr0z"

• 71. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

All cod guns are for noobs,why do you think this game is so popular?

Cause anyone can pick one up and kill,zero learning curve,a few games i can mention where COD snipers would try to snipe fail miserabley and never play said game again.

So all these arguements about skill in cod are just hilarious to me,Aim assist yo?

DEVs don't like you having learning curves anymore incase you are put off by it and thus thinking you won't like the game,DEVs have been known to go under when making games hard.

So much for practice makes perfect yea

• 72. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    Rednecksniper39

IcantPostOnMyAccount wrote:

cause anyone can pick one up and kill,zero learning curve,

You obviously haven't used the pump shot guns, lmgs, or the M16.

• 73. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Thats where you're wrong,i've used all guns in this game.

I've not long since used the spas-12 for 60 levels and i can say this for the spas-12 and all shot guns,you don't need to have super aiming skillz or reflexs as the hit box is huge.

i can pick up the M16 also and hit the enemy more or less every time,just cause the spas or M16 don't kill after 500 bullets isn't making them guns that need skill,just means they are weak as piss.

I've on many ocassions put 9 bullets in to some guy with the M16 for him to preceed to kill me,i have also many a time shot people point blank with the spas 2 shots aimed down site (i don't hip fire shot guns,weakens them and lowers range in my eyes) only to be defeated,thats not a learning curve,thats just broken guns.

I very rarely miss with the spas as its so easy to use IMHO.

LMGs are cake,lay down and they have zero recoil,making them easyer to use.

Though my original point is that compared to most FPS games COD is  one of,if not the most arcade-y easy to pick up beginner friendly games ever to be created,i'm not saying that makes it a bad game,i'm just saying those who keep preaching skill are entertaining,they should try games with random deviation then come back and talk about skill lol,now that sh*ts hard to by pass unlikess recoiless lazer guns.......

• 74. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

waaaaa waaa waaaaaa, god im so sick of this topic, theres always gunna be good guns and not so good guns in every game, wut do u want every gun to have the same stats or something? get over it, if you have some skill you can pick up any other smg than the mp7 and do well so stfu

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next