1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 9:59 PM by zackyd665 RSS

MW3: Crappiest maps ever !!!

PiiRaNhAa

hello,

please don't get me wrong, but came from 3 s&d games i played a few minutes ago, which left me frustrated again and questioning IW's common sense...

1st game at hardhat:

my team started from spawn, i ran 10 feet up the hill, where you pass bomb B within 5 seconds and BOOM, dead, because one used the possibility to walk 2 feet, stay and wait and shoot through the little space, where most times people walk through...WTF !!!! is IW that stupid? sorry, but that's just frustrating, as i ask myself if IW used its brain by creating the maps...in a game-mode like s&d it totally s***s to get killed by guys within 5 seconds, because they use this stupid possibility after moving only 2 feet !!! and it's also sad because it limits your possibilities of the paths you can use...so you can only go straight or to the right to prevent of these 'spawncampers', that's not only annoying, but also stupid !!! ok, let's go to game 2...

2nd game at carbon:

my team started above, i ran to left, moved 10 feet, came around the corner, and BOOM, dead again !!! killed by a guy, who ran 10 feet to the right into the little building, ran up the stairs, jumped on the little edge, waiting for the guys coming from spawn...again, to me totally frustrating !!! so, again, it leaves you again with only 2 paths to use...one through the middle and one to the right, because of this possibilities given to these f*****g spawncampers!!! after some frustrating moments, game ended, so let's go to game 3...

3rd game at black box:

my team started at spawn, at the back of the plane, i ran straight, ran through the plane, reached B at the open position, where the plane is broken in the middle and BOOM !!! dead again !!! because of the same guy in games before, who ran some little feet, positioned himself at the building, waiting again for the people crossing this spot...again, your paths are limited...walk through the plane? suicide !! walk through the middle? again suicide, because of the other spawncampers, positioned in the buildings with sniper, waiting, overwatching, camping...so, only one path free, the one to the left...and that's to me, POOR !!!

sometimes you can take the paths, sometimes not, depending on the enemies, spawncamping or not...know this tricks too, but it's not my style to take advantage of poor things like that...and with youtube-generation it's no wonder, that nearly EVERYONE knows this spots...spots you also find also at underground or overwatch too, where you move 2 feet and shoot direct through the middle path, from the one side to the other...SO F******* POOR !!!

don't get me wrong, i don't want to criticize the players who do that, but IW for creating maps who give stupid possibilities like that !!! please, next time you guys create your maps, test them and hopefully with a little more common sense...had to offload that, as after starting and just playing 3 games, became so angry because of this stupidity that i kicked game out again and join skyrim, as i would have prefered to stay online with some friends in game...