5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:40 AM by wierd worlds are these RSS

hmmm retarded mw3 and its producer

omg i bought mw3 a month ago now or 2 idk and all i can do is look at checking online services then an error or now a blank screen or steam error that the game isnt avalible  i got tenda router and im on wireless i got firewall off and i reinstalled the game 3 times now offed firewall uninstalled anti-virus checked all youtube fixes and still doesnt work is it that hard to make network/wireless friendly patch ??? or are u bunch of lazy low lifes sit around the office and pick ur freakin asses i mean noses cause i want to play the game im still lvl 1 0 kills 0 deaths WTF if any peeps know a fix pls replay it to me i wuld really like to play the game

• Re: hmmm retarded mw3 and its producer

ok well right now i cannot help you as the servers are down, when they are back up, i would love to trouble shoot your issues as myself am connected to a router with extreme security.

wierd worlds are these

davidoffGold wrote:

omg i bought mw3 a month ago now or 2 idk and all i can do is look at checking online services then an error or now a blank screen or steam error that the game isnt avalible  i got tenda router and im on wireless i got firewall off and i reinstalled the game 3 times now offed firewall uninstalled anti-virus checked all youtube fixes and still doesnt work is it that hard to make network/wireless friendly patch ??? or are u bunch of lazy low lifes sit around the office and pick ur freakin asses i mean noses cause i want to play the game im still lvl 1 0 kills 0 deaths WTF if any peeps know a fix pls replay it to me i wuld really like to play the game

What's you system spec's?

There was a recent patch that killed the game for AMD users and they had to update there bios on the motherboard to be able to play again.

As for the whole connecting issue I posted a massive post on here about 4 month's ago and I will try and find the link for it later on today.

so yea i got amd phenom 8450 triple core processor idk what are bios i just play games not rlly do anything with my computer how to update bios w/e that is thx for help   so if i wuld update the bios again w/e that is it wuld work? btw u culd tell me how to update or link by message if its  avalible here

BIOS= basic input-output system, it's a small code written in the motherboard and serves to start the pc.

Update a bios is not hard but is very dangerous, any failure during the process and your pc won't start anymore, so if you don't understand of this theme would be better to go to an informatic shop.

Anyway you can find lots of tutorials in google.

wierd worlds are these

davidoffGold wrote:

so yea i got amd phenom 8450 triple core processor idk what are bios i just play games not rlly do anything with my computer how to update bios w/e that is thx for help   so if i wuld update the bios again w/e that is it wuld work? btw u culd tell me how to update or link by message if its  avalible here

1st thing you have to do is tell us did you buy it in a shop or did you have it built for you or did you build it.

I think it maybe a store bought pc from the likes of HP, Acer, Compaq, Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Toshiba and many many more.

To update the bios you need to know 2 thing's.

1: The motherboard maker as in is it Gigabyte, Asus, MSI, DFI, etc etc

2: You need to know the model number of the motherboard.

If you have that information you go to the makers site.

Find the motherboard

Click the download section for that motherboard

Choose BIOS Files or just BIOS

Download the latest version NOT A BETA BIOS!!!!!!!

Download the Bios Flash Utility

Run the Flash Utility

Point it to the BIOS File

Press Flash

Cross your fingers, leg's, hair, etc etc hoping for no power cut's and also that it works without issue

I would suggest if you don't feel comfortable doing it you take it to a shop or someone who know's what they are doing and asking them to do it for, you as if you download the wrong file for the wrong board you are in a world of hurt because you then start having to use Floppy disc's with DOS, and that is worrying trust me I have had to do it when a old board of mine developed a issue with the newest bios that was out for it.