4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2012 11:05 AM by illmaitica RSS

Looking for a PS3 Clan .....

I'm looking for a PS3 Clan. I'm 36, so mature clan would be good, i must admit, not the best player out there, but i enjoy playing, and that's it for me, not interested in K/D ratios etc, just looking for like minded people in a clan, but also a community of friends. So if there are any Clans out there who may want me onboard, my PSN is CME20D, i have a working mic, and play weekends, and sometimes during the week.

Thanks,

Rob.

• Re: Looking for a PS3 Clan .....

Join BRID all mature players message me on here if interested

andynewns

Hi Rob

take a look at www.3volutionclan.co.uk most of us are 30 something, we couldn't care less about kd etc as long as you have fun......

have a look at the site i am still working on building it up, but the forum is up and running

MissVendetta

Class M Gaming Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one!Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Supported Console Games:

Modern Warfare 2 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3    [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews (Coming Soon)

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, register an account at http://www.classmgamer.com and then go to Apply -> Membership to fill out an application!

Contact Information:

MissVendetta@ClassMGamer.com

By the way, we're currently looking for leadership in the MW3 division for PS3 (we're trying to expand into it). If you have any questions about that, let me know.

illmaitica

Hi join us www clanyayo.co.uk or add illmatica on ps3 also on elite search official yayo. Peace buddy look foward to playing with you soon.