8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 11:46 AM by iigallowsii RSS

Joke development of the last 12 months?

With all the complaints - is MW3 is worst development we've seen over the last year?

Last few nights I've been playing some multiplayer of Uncharted 3, killzone 3, Rage and BF3 (albeit on PC) and non of them suffer from anywhere near the issues this game has, and I have a load of fun on them - the big difference is that they're not as addicitive as the CoD format.

The only game that's worse for me is Brink. That game f**king sucks hard!

What's everyone else's thoughts?

• Re: Joke development of the last 12 months?

Game is Broken:

that is all.

The biggest Game franchise in the history of man kind with more money than sense and they won't give us dedicated ranked servers on pc or console,this P2P sh*t is unacceptable and i won't be buying a pre order copy at full price of any more cods,if i buy it,it will be pre-owned at £25 so the devs don't get my money,they don't deserve it,second rate graphics,second rate online services,copy and paste reskin guns,out of this world anoying perks and crutchs that are aimed at the mass of people who can't play FPS games to save their grandmother.

Bottom line is i'm angry that the biggest games company in the world is giving us lesser features than the mediocre companys.I mean BF3 if now selling servers on the console for christ sake,COD would be bettered 10 fold just buy that fact alone,just imagine no more connection to little kiddies when they are the host while watching youtube,downloading torrents and lagging 15 shades of sh*t of  the rest of us.

TLDR:20% adult audience 80% child audience,majority catored for,kids crutchs,kids perks,kids matchmaking.

R.I.P NFL Fadden......

eeer i mean R.I.P COD

trialstardragon

Whaaa!!!

That is all your post was. Nothing but crying about how they do not give you what you want. Here is a hint they do not have to give you want you want. If you choose not to play anymore it will not hurt them or the game. The loss of one player like you will not matter in the long run or the short run.

You're the worst wannabe troll i have ever witnessed.

It's amatures like you that the MP7/ACR/FAMAS/AK74U/MP40 Akimbo/Dead mans hand/Support streak /Aim assist/Laser recoil DERP tactics cater to.

I'm guessing when one of the above carrys you to a 25kill streak with no user imput other than staring at the enemy you feel so proud of your self LOL.

I can tell with your atitude that you are one of those people who thinks he has enough experience to talk about FPS games when your 1st FPS game was MW1/MW2 and you don't know anything else or know any better.

Don't even bother trying to come back with "i've been playing games since the amstrad" as your attitude and maturity level says other wise.

My attention span for you is low.....

trialstardragon

LOL, my first fps games go further back then that. I played them on the N64 and on the PC before such things as Xbox and Xbox live ever existed. So yes I do know what I am talking about when it comes to the game.

So once again you fail, they do not have to use dedi's just beause you or others like you that think that dedi's solve all problems think or demand that they do. No matter how many times it is brought up they do not have to give you what you want, just because you think so.

Entiltement minded disease is bad in this generation it seems...

You are one of the worst examples of people who think that game developers have to make a game play and respond to the way they think it should just because they spent some money on it. When the fact is they do not now or ever have to do so.

trialstardragon

LOL, my first fps games go further back then that. I played them on the N64 and on the PC before such things as Xbox and XBL ever existed. So yes I do know what I am talking about when it comes to the game genre and series.

So once again you fail, they do not have to use dedi's just beause you or others like you that think that dedi's solve all problems think or demand that they do. No matter how many times it is brought up they do not have to give you what you want, just because you think so.

Entiltement minded disease is bad in this generation it seems...

You are one of the worst examples of people who think that game developers have to make a game play and respond to the way they think it should just because they spent some money on it. When the fact is they do not now or ever have to do so.

IW died 2 years ago. And SledgeHammer is newly formed. Meaning Mw3 was doomed from the start.