27 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 2:26 AM by patriwths RSS

get rid of stealers

treyarch should put ranks on zombies according to how much good and teamplayers players are. if they are not then they should be reported to rank down. i say it because, there are some players who abandon their windows to steal others. but it causes to let zombies enter and the player wont have points to survive on later rounds. last thing i would love to see is that these (put the word which express you) after some reports would get to low ranks permanently ONLY

• Re: get rid of stealers
    OMFGimJOE

"Killstealing" only matters in the first 3 rounds/however long you stay in the main room of the map. No need to do anything like that.

Besides, if people are killstealing from me (Throwing nades at me, shooting my zombies when Im trying to let them come in for a max ammo/insta kill etc) I just leave the game.  I dont play with A-holes.

wridtrvlr

It only matters while you are still in the spawn room.  Once you get out of there, it's prob round 3-5 there are plenty of zombs for everyone.  Yes, it's annoying and most of the time I just leave and find another game.  If you play with your amigos then you shouldn't have that problem. 

Pyric

There's really nothing they can do. there will always be people who just love ruinning our lives. : ) Besides if we decide to get back at them and steal their kills we will get punished too.

avengedyesterday

I don't see any rules stating you have to stay at your one window.

stylez726

yea there isn't but it's a d*ck move to come shoot my zombies when I don't need your help and like one dude said when I'm trying to let one or two in to see if I can get a Max Ammo for the team but this punishment stuff, no, because I love getting the best gun I can and f**king with the person stealing my kills and then listening to them b*tch "stop stealing my kills" even though they were just doing the same sh*t but it's wrong when I do it

I  have a great idea to stop players from stealing points! Have a glass wall! What I mean is this:

In Der Reise there are 4 windows in the starting room. Spawn each player by a window and when the game starts the wall will raise thus trapping them in the window area they were assigned to. Each starting area will have a kar98k, or an M1 carbine.

When the player has enough point or when round 3 is over, the walls will fall back down and the player can unite with each other. I believe this will cut down on stealing points and kills.

avengedyesterday

JoeSchmo wrote:

I  have a great idea to stop players from stealing points! Have a glass wall! What I mean is this:

In Der Reise there are 4 windows in the starting room. Spawn each player by a window and when the game starts the wall will raise thus trapping them in the window area they were assigned to. Each starting area will have a kar98k, or an M1 carbine.

When the player has enough point or when round 3 is over, the walls will fall back down and the player can unite with each other. I believe this will cut down on stealing points and kills.

I'll still throw a grenade over the wall and into your window.

MY POINTS

avengedyesterday wrote:

JoeSchmo wrote:

MY POINTS

lol no you won't be cause the walls will connect to the top of the ceiling. I was just using Der Reise an an example. if they had maps with the wall feature then it would connect to the top of the ceiling. probabally should have mentioned that the walls would connect to the top of the ceiling.

avengedyesterday

JoeSchmo wrote:

avengedyesterday wrote:

JoeSchmo wrote:

MY POINTS

lol no you won't be cause the walls will connect to the top of the ceiling. I was just using Der Reise an an example. if they had maps with the wall feature then it would connect to the top of the ceiling. probabally should have mentioned that the walls would connect to the top of the ceiling.

Then what happens when someone gets taken down the wall falls?

Then i get revived and still kill your zombies!

avengedyesterday wrote:

JoeSchmo wrote:

avengedyesterday wrote:

JoeSchmo wrote:

MY POINTS

Then i get revived and still kill your zombies!

lol no If the player get downed and it is round 3 they will be dead until round 4. on round 4 the doors walls will slide down allowing  access to other players

if it is below round 3 and the player gets downed, then he will die and respawn in the same area

if someone get downed on round 3 or below then they probabaly  suck and eventually, mabye, they will gradually get better due to them having to rely own their own skills, although they will probabaly still be nOObs

tallowby

JoeSchmo wrote:

avengedyesterday wrote:

lol no If the player get downed and it is round 3 they will be dead until round 4.

If you can't kill zombies in their area and they die, hence leaving a zombie(s) in their area, the game will never get to level 4.

Insta-fix for semi-good players: don't revive killstealers - works pretty damn well.

stylez726

yes it does, especially when you start reviving them let it almost get full then stop then start again etc. until the next round starts and then let them die and make them watch the whole next round if they don't leave like the b*tches they are and if you notice these killstealers are usually the person that goes down the most

no good idea nut no make it to where there dead because no one could get them because some people wanted to wine about someone kill stealign retarted if someone steals your kills then steal theirs or get over it

Childish

The way to avoid having your kills stolen:

1. Steal their kills back.
    2. Play with friends who don't steal kills.
    3. Threaten the other players in a way that if they do not stop stealing your kills, you will not assist them in any way.
    avengedyesterday

Game of survival, I survive by making sure I kill your zombies.

Something they could do is have a map where everyone starts in a different room and you have to meet up.

dastealth

patriwths wrote:

treyarch should put ranks on zombies according to how much good and teamplayers players are. if they are not then they should be reported to rank down. i say it because, there are some players who abandon their windows to steal others. but it causes to let zombies enter and the player wont have points to survive on later rounds. last thing i would love to see is that these (put the word which express you) after some reports would get to low ranks permanently ONLY

Kill-Stealers and others don't really annoy me that much because at the end of the day I know that I will still have more points than them and they will probably die in the next few rounds.

Side note: What is the most points you have had by the end of round 4? (Mine is just over 6000 on Shangri La)

thabeststriker--7

What if there are five windows?  Or they spawn out of the ground.  I suppose that becomes kill stealing too.  Just leave it alone.  Don't get upset over it.  The more u do, the farther they go with the troll.  How do I know?  Cause I troll for life.

stylez726

Nacht had five windows and yes these dumbas*es still come to your window and start shooting even with an extra window but it's ok b'cuz those dumbas*es don't get revived and they're the ones that quit @Mumajugs1 and you'll know it's a team game right not who can get the most points but how long can WE survive, now with that being said no punishment for kill-stealers cuz then I would get punished for f*cking with them after they do steal my kills cuz I don't get mad, I get even and laugh when it's round 4-5 and I have like 5-6000 and you have like maybe 1900

WHO CARES!!! If this is really such a big deal you shouldn't be playing zombies. This is the reason i generally stick to solo. People like you complain about having your kills stolen in the first 5 rounds, and after that youu complain that you wernt helped killing the zombies and you go down, resulting in a rage quit.

Just remember that the points that are stolen from you in the first 10 rounds can be made back in the next 2-3 rounds

i have never killstealed in my whole life and never quited even if i lost everything i had (Everything i could get in a whole game) apart if there are 2-3 killstealers, otherwise i killsteal them and dont revive them.