24 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 8:53 PM by UntouchableWolf RSS

MOAB RaGe + UMP/ACR Extreme Gameplay VIDEO

UntouchableWolf

Control Your RAGE when Playing Modern Warfare 3

What Do You When You Get Upset When Playing MW3?

Thanks for Watching and I Hope You Enjoy!

TheUntouchableWolf

• Re: MOAB RaGe VIDEO +UMP/ACR Sensational Gameplay
    DaRyuujin

Stopped watching when I saw your team was loosing and you were still camping with a portable for kills not even tryuing to cap a flag

UntouchableWolf

Thanks for your input DaRyuujin. I appreciate all types of feedback. As you can see I was actually on a good streak at the very begining of the game going for a moab, and I Do end up with a really nice score at the end of the game helping my team win. Thanks for watching!

BUT my Question was, what do YOU do when you get upset when playing MW3?

DaRyuujin

Well besides those BS lag deaths that make pretty much everyone who suffers from lag in MW3 man my main thing is the following.

When people camp and kill whore in objective games trying for their MOAB the post it on youtube and on then on the forums. This is made even worse when even when their team is loosing the game these people continue their camping and kill whoring hoping for their MOAB. In fact there are many people on these forums (quite a few regulars) have said the same,
    Truthfully it seems the majority of people on the forums seem to look down upon these videos many add in the phrase "PTFO or GTFO" Incase you are unfamiliar with the term PTFO stand for "Play The ****ing Objective" and well, I'm sure you know what GTFO means.

UntouchableWolf

I will post a video below, the one i did just a few days ago, where I am capping flags mostly all by myself because it seems you are making false assumptions about me, my gameplay and style after 1 or 2 mins of watching me in Ground War Domination gameplay.

I am not here on the Forums to Post Gameplays Bragging or Kill Whoring as you say I am doing. 

I am a Dedicated and Passionate Gamer. and I want to help Gamers as much as I can. And Always remind Everyone that it is ALL about Having FUN   

I really do enjoy helping other Gamers Out as well as Winning and also Providing Entertaining Gameplay.

I have been a COD Gamer for a very long time. And I know all about the COD Community.

AND I think the COD community is AWESOME and One of a Kind!    

Here is the Video I posted right before I made this one. And Thanks for Your Feedback DaRuujin!

Ten Reasons To KEEP Playing MW3

I really do appreciate the feedback, and THE QUESTION WAS...

What do you DO when things make you upset when PLAYING MW3?

trialstardragon

Eh I do not rage over moabs, I just leave the match beause I know in most cases the person that got it probably camped the entire time just for it.

The moab was the worst ksr to ever put in the game just like the nuke was in mw2.

stonculd

I still want to see a moab in TDM or FFA. Objective based game K/D=irrelevant. Imagine how good your team would do if you played the objective the whole game. Not to mention not one Capture in the whole game.

• Re: MOAB RaGe + UMP/ACR Extreme Gameplay VIDEO
    WonkySausage

Didn't watch the vid solely because it's just another guy plugging a MOAB video, which are like quickscope montages - boring to watch.

However, to answer the question you asked... I pull host a lot, and there's nothing more satisfying than dashboarding as a host when a moab gets called in, wuuhahaha revenge is so sweet

stonculd

He doesn't even MOAB in the video he is just talking about rage and what you do about it.

UntouchableWolf

Thats why it is SOOO important to WATCH the ENTIRE VIDEO and actually look at the topic before assuming things, I am not here to brag off any scores or gameplays, but too actually HELP Gamers Wonky, Creative name by the way lol but..

Thank you stonculd for realizing what my video is ALL About

and isnt dashboarding raging too? lol but revenge is always sweet, just be careful because it could come back and Haunt uuuu lol...

Thanks Wonky for your Feedback as well!

Awesome Commentary Wolf and Topic. I watched the entire video and the thing that makes me upset is when I am on a really good killstreak and it is ended by a player who is using the Type 95 lol. The Tips you give in this video a lot of more Gamers need to Follow.

Some people are just always going to hate or be extra critical for whatever reason it may be, so dont let it get to you Wolf. I can tell by your commentary, you are coming from the heart, not faking it and you really want to help us out.

Also, You had a really high score and actually when you are going for the moab at the beginning and killing those people, it is actually helping your team because they are paying attention to you and not the objectives lol.

But after the 1st min or so you are all over the map and even in their spawn getting kills. So keep up the good work Untouchablewolf and you will go far.

And This is coming from a Gamer who has played every single COD there is.

CowboySr

I go on a swearing rampage, usually cause I die(which im ok with) , but then I spawn and dont get to take a step(like what happened to you in that tunnel). Every time I die, I get killed like 3 more times before it gives me a good spawn. Its my biggest problem with this game.