Here's a new top ten of things this clan leader would like to see Beachhead pull out of its hat...
1) Make ALL clan ops results viewable, including the placing. The fact we can't see all the results of a counted operation is inexcusable. I know that this would allow us to see how many clans are getting XP for doing nothing but enlisting, but we should still expect this.
2) Create/maintain a FULL clan leaderboard/ranking system. I want to know how the "other guys" are doing. This includes clan op results and badges. There is zero point in showing us rankings on win % and K/D... those are pointless.
3) Allow the ability to use a clan's emblem as each player's emblem IN GAME and elsewhere. I think it's a travesty this hasn't been done yet. Make the time the clan leader spent designing their emblem on your crappy emblem generator worthwhile. And let us show some pride in our clan, dammit!
4) Post clan ops that make sense from a team-based competition standpoint. Full squad wins counted during a specified timeframe, etc. Quit acting like hardcore players are fringe. We count too, dammit. Make even one op HC S&D wins, and I guarantee a ton of clans would be happy.
5) Reward level 50 clans with a new clan tag color. Red, perhaps.
6) Tweak the medalling system. (Gold is too easy to achieve, and yet those at the top end of gold deserve more credit.) Reward the top 3% (or 2% even) of clans with more XP and increase the Champion XP (or better yet, merge them into a new medal level-- Diamond or Platinum, perhaps-- and do away with worrying about "who won" questions).
7) Make it easier to see a clan member's clan op participation/placing in clan. I'm tired of trying to track down non-participators op by op. Should be able to see what a person's done for our clan with a simple click of a button. You can track everything else... why not this, too?
8) Show the finishing percentage for the clan in each op. (SO VERY easy to do... and yet, still isn't there.)
9) Allow us to make other members co-leaders!!! Make a new rank that can enlist the clan in ops, send invites/accept applications, etc. Managing a large clan with just one person is dumb. You can fix this easily.
10) Open up clan challenges. NOTE: This is the LAST thing on my list. Those who didn't pay for ELITE can't complain about not having these sooner. As a paid member... I think you should have had these open LONG ago. By the time they open, my clan is most likely going to be level 50. So for those in my clan that weren't dumb and paid for ELITE will not have been able to contribute at all. Sometimes, it's simply a matter of too little, too late.
And there they are. Ten things Beachhead should work on. In my opinion, of course. I'd not wish to speak for any other clan leaders out there.