20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2012 10:04 PM by cobain87 RSS

I keep seein ppl cry bout lag and I just wanna say this...

How can you not expect to have no lag when there is so much explosions in the game.. If its not a killstreak thats hitting me its a rocket and if it is not a rocket lmao its one of those thingys that just lay there on the ground and when you walk by you say ohhhhhhhh no but then boom.  LoLLLL thats my experience in pubs.. A little but off topic here Thats why I am a competitive gamer. You cant use things like that in competitive matches...  But yea back to topic.

I have roadrunner wideband. 50mb down and 5 upload the reason I purchased wideband 50mb down and 5 mb upload  is because I heard MW3 was coming out so I was ready to go!!! But then I come to find out after playing  that my internet is not gonna give me a advance  at all on anything if anything it makes me play more worse. I can sit there and place clips into players and they will just say Nom Nom Nom thank you and own me .  Wow wow wow. So I have been blaming lag on the game but is it MW3 or is it cause I have to high of a internet connection.

I notice the killcam lags alot as well.  I also notice that many players seem to have aimbot like aim vs me.. I dont know why that is but yea.. Why can I not aim like that? Ppl take me out in less than 3 bullets but yet my bullets must be blanks rofl! I have question myself is it my aim? I see hitmarkers so it must not be my aim.. I ask myself have I really gone this bad in a FPS that seems to be soooo easy to everyone else. Why am I struggling then...

So is it really lag or something else? I ask myself that all the time..  And if it is lag I hope MW3 devs do fix the issue.