7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 9:05 PM by sOUners RSS

So many hackers!!!!!!

Will infinty ward ever do anything to protect their game like not contract it to steam because they do nothing about hackers. I feel like I just got raped for $60 have this game on xbox and have a blast bought it for pc not so much. If you want to enjoy MW3 stick to Xbox 360 or PS3 I'll never but another FPS on PC again!

• Re: So many hackers!!!!!!

Ok so give them that they want, kill the pc community and increase the crapbox 360 community. Well done man.

If you don't like the treatment we receive don't buy any activision product.

-CrazyMoFo-

spacekadet wrote:

Will infinty ward ever do anything to protect their game like not contract it to steam because they do nothing about hackers. I feel like I just got raped for $60 have this game on xbox and have a blast bought it for pc not so much. If you want to enjoy MW3 stick to Xbox 360 or PS3 I'll never but another FPS on PC again!

That is EXACTLY what Activision wants!!  It is cheaper, easier, and quicker for them to make a game on the Xbox.

THAT is why they have worked EXTREMELY HARD to poison and sabotage the Call of Duty franchise on the PC, while at the same time trying not to alienate the PC gamers from the game itself, just the platform.

I played CoD4 on both Console and PC, back before they started working so hard to kill off the PC side of their franchise.

CoD4 on console - With P2P matchmaking as the ONLY option, game mode choices are EXTREMELY limited. Games are all 6v6 (except for GW which I don't remember if it was on CoD4) Getting into a laggy game with foreigners was somewhat common, hacked/modded lobbies DO exist and would mess with your stats.

CoD4 on PC - Ranked dedicated servers provide countless options. Games from 3v3 up to 32v32. The ability to choose what server you join (ping/map/gametype). Extra gametypes not available on Xbox. Modding/Mapmaking tools for amazing mods and maps far superior than anything made by the developer. Hackers/cheaters are easily avoided and dealt with by anti cheat.

Now look at MW3 on PC and Console. Everything is EXACTLY the same, the only difference is Xbox has enough users for matchmaking to be feasable, Xbox isn't riddled with aimbot/wallhack cheaters, and Xbox is actually supported. -- Thus of course Xbox is the ONLY platform that the game is even remotely playable on.

MW3 on PC recieves NONE of the BASIC ESSENTIAL features that are NEEDED to make it a FUNCTIONAL PLAYABLE GAME.

So don't let Acti-Evil win with their **** plan to force you over to Xbox. ANY developer that gives a crap AT ALL about the PC audience will release a TRUE PC title that could easily blow anything the Suckbox could offer away.

spacekadet wrote:

You mean NEVER BUY AN ACTIVISION FPS on PC; don't you?

DON"T TRY TO PEDAL YOUR Sh@TBOX HERE.

WE"RE NOT BUYING IT!

Try again.

That's why I am not pre-ordering Black Ops 2 or even think about buying it after release.

Turn off hardcore ricochet!  Then we can team kill hackers, or bring back vote to kick player option!