16 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2012 10:37 PM by electricfuneralfire RSS

Quickscopers and Stalker users!!!

The_Mctavish

I swear IW has to have the worst sense of humor, a perk that lets you run while you shoot....really and accurately I might add. No real way to counter because their strafing so fast you cant keep a bead on them but they are paying and spraying you all day long. You take out commando and replace it with this? Do you have your meetings on game design and think what perks can we come up with that will frustrate the hell out of people? If you had a counter to it, I could see having it in the game but its running free unchecked and overpowered. Quickscoping needs to go, period. Remove the ability to have quick draw with snipers and lets see how quickscopers still do it. Its annoying and seriously takes away the fun from this game. If you want to cater to them that's fine, give them there own lobby. That way people that want to deal with it can and the rest of us can play in peace. I will never buy another IW game because its apparent the have no clue how to make a balanced COD anymore. Treyarch FTW!!!!

• Re: Quickscopers and Stalker users!!!

Sounds like someone needs better accuracy and to get better gun skills.

Sorry bud, there's nothing wrong with quickscoping.

IW Multiplayer Consultant Meeting:

"We need a new feature to pep the game up a little bit."

"What if we turned off quick-scoping?"

"No, that would make the game more fun for those of lesser abilities."

"Hmm.. what about the 'Bro' perk?"

"'Bro' perk?"

"Yeah, you can press up on your D-pad to high-five."

"You're getting a promotion."

QUICKSCOPERS for the WIN!  Love my  MSR with that Quickdraw.

electricfuneralfire

Im pretty sure the OP is joking

ummm stalker doesn't allow you to run it only allows you to walk faster while ADS. also other people have no problem killing me when I use it.

The_Mctavish

Well like I thought unoriginal insults and quick remarks. You all are so predictable and as unintelligent as IW needs you to be to continue to buy their products no matter how flawed they are. Is it any wonder the game is in the condition its in today, baaa baaa sheep and remember to cradle IW's balls you **** riders.

electricfuneralfire

Sorry dude but Stalker seriously? lol Take no offense please. It just seems like there are so many more perks to worry about. I understand it can be frustrating putting a few bullets into a sniper only for them to black scope you. But I literally thought you were joking about the sStalker thing and in turn thougth you were joking in general. It just seems there are so many more greater threats to worry about than Stalker. Theres DS, SR, Assassin, blast shiel which renders my RPG ineffective among other perks. Having a counter to Stalker would be like having a counter to Slight of Hand. Sure it would help but theres really not much you can do about it.

electricfuneralfire

Also if your worried abouut Stalker in this game. Lightwieght in MW2 and Black Ops does about the same thing except it lets you also move faster without ADS. Lightwieght will prolly be in BlOps 2.

Snipingdbag

Stalker pro is a fine perk based on gun skill & it promotes an active play style, it needs to go nowhere and is a must for blops2. I do lol when I see people camping and using this perk, like wtf, scared to walk over explosives while going to your corner / headglitch spot?

I wouldn't let people with a negative sniper k/d and accuracy level under 40 % with a sniper rifle use a sniper rifle (they are tools who use the sniper rifles as a shotgun), these people are only annoying and ruin the chances of one team constantly (they could add a qs lobby for them though). Qdraw should be a speed perk all-round, but shouldn't grant any gun 2x ads speed, that ruins weapon balance cqb, mid and long range and makes ohk weapons with infinite range extremely annoying. Sniper rifle ads speed should be like it's in cod4. The 50 cal should have a fire cap, I mean you are now better off spamming & qsing it than using a model cqb.

Didn't read the rest of the comments (completely), but I must add that Stalker can totally be countered with a pair of headphones and proper thought. If you hear someone coming and don't prepare for it, then it's definitely NOT the perk at fault here.

Regards,

Younique

electricfuneralfire

As far a QSing, I really dont understand why a sniper wouldnt just pull out there akimbo FMG's. I mean there almost as good as an SMG or shotty in close quarters. Snipers could help out their team and themselves far more. Akimbos and a sniper, they really made life easy for snipers and yet I see people trying to QS and fail most the time.

Mostly QSing relies on luck if you ask me. Yeah people can get good at it and increase their chance of landing the shot but still alot of luck. When someone is Hardscoping and shoots me as I run across a doorway they see at the end of their sight line and they see me for only 1 second if that, thats when I think that sniper has skill. Or on Overwatch (SnD) at the beginning of the round and a sniper snipes me when I run acrosss that long sight line in the middle of the map (SnD players know what im talking about lol), thats when i think a sniper has skill. When they can kill consistently like that. When I see a QSer its just like yeah we know this is possible and we've seen it a million times, you got a lucky shot. How many times have you died trying to get that shot?