4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2012 9:07 PM by deathassassin23 RSS

Looking for Xbox Clan (MW3/BLOPS)

MW3 and Blops. Usually MW3 though. I play Xbox and Wii, but like I'm always on the Xbox so... yeah. I am over 1.00 with my KD. But I'm not sure what I'm actually at because a lot of people use the account I'm on. I don't care about KDR anyway. But overall I'm pretty good at the game. And I do have a mic/headset whatever you wanna call it.

Before you say anything though, if you are a Brony hater, then ignore this post. I am a brony, and if you don't know what a Brony is, it's a fan of the show My Little Pony: FiM. Yes, I watch ponies. Haters gonna hate, ponies gonna pwn.

GT is JustinW333. I know, that's lame. It's not my account. lol

Let me know if you add please.

• Re: Looking for Xbox Clan (MW3/BLOPS)

Our clan is open! Beat Ops is our clan and were recruiting my GT is Robbie pvfc join if you like but 2 things we play in the evenings UK time and also be or at least sound over 18 can't stand squeeky kids over XBL cheers mate

• Re: Looking for Xbox Clan (MW3/BLOPS)
    MissVendetta

Class M Gaming Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Supported Console Games:

Modern Warfare 2 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3    [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Leadership opportunities

+TeamSpeak 3

+Product/Game reviews (Coming Soon)

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, register an account at http://www.classmgamer.com and then go to Apply -> Membership to fill out an application!

Contact Information:

MissVendetta@ClassMGamer.com

TeamSpeak 3: ts52.gameservers.com:9261