26 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 6:38 PM by Killmanyates RSS

Profile Hacked / Corrupted

Winterwolf32
Played Zombies last night on a public lobby, people flying around like feckin superman, so left.
Then noticed my rank is now 1,  minus points on my score, and can now no longer search for ANY online multiplayer, zombie, co-op campaigns etc.

Only way to get online is if someone invites me.  Can my account be recovered, reset?
And no, I am not going to end my yearly gold membership to create a brand new profile for it just to happen again.

Do Treyarch MOds use this forum ... or is it purely just a user community? ... Have tried looking around for contact info, but cant find any... any ideas?
On the XBOX Live Forums there saying its a Treyarch issue to resolve as the stats are on their server.
Looks like there some new JTAG files out now which are allowing people to do this, so expect a lot more queries like this.

Understandably pissed, bought the game, paid a subscription to play it online... and now I'm screwed!
  • Re: Profile Hacked / Corrupted
    thatanner
    Im sorry.
    Winterwolf32
    ? .. Dont understand.
    russ 250274
    my 8 year old kids just had the same problem the xp score is now minus 14310000000 so she cant play online multiplayer anymore on xbox 360 and as u can imagine im pretty p***** off about! so come on treyarch pull your bloody finger out and get this issue sorted! u dont want gamers to see your games as risky to play online. the big question? is black ops gonna be the same? you work hard just to be punished by some ******* arsehole modder who cant play the game as it was intended! and a message to all you modders out there that do this! you no who you are i hope your system blows up in your faces.
    Winterwolf32
    Apparently its even being reported by PS3 owners.
    They've really dropped the ball with this one.

More and more people now reporting it on the XBOX forums ... I started a thread over there to see how many people its hitting.
    I think this forum is pretty much pooch screwed, no sign of any officials in here.

http://forums.xbox.com/34736407/ShowPost.aspx
    gears1996
    same here with me.. i played nazi zombies to day and suddenly i joined a game so was hacked 10th hack.. and my stats did go on minus and all that **** for some freaking hacker.. can i turn it back to normal??? it was 3 so was in a party and and ****** up it is on call of duty world at war.. i have file complainted them

<3 black ops<3
    Winterwolf32
    Well im back online now .. but still no official fix.
    Turns out I was online with a friend (you can still go online, but only if someone invites you into a game) and we joined a public match with another modder, but this bloke was cool, and I explained what had happened he managed to revert it enough that I can now get online.

It shows up Im level 65 when I wasnt previously, but dont really care.  so my suggestion is find a modder who isnt a tosser and he might be able to undo the damage on yours.....

So for the sake of this post etc ... I dont condone modding, but if a modder fixes a problem another one caused because Treyarch, Activision & useless MS couldnt ... then I'm all for it.
    gears1996
    nice thats was good to hear
    kjwrn
    2 nights ago, my 12 year old son was deranked from a 48 to a level 1 in World at War. His XP points are in the negatives. Cant get online unless he is invited by one of his friends. He spent alot of time and money on this game. Who can help?
    same here i was playing and before i could quit the game ended and i was negative xp and cant get online the guys name was TOXIC SNOWBALL it appears hes using a new acct. to inflict his damage w a low gaming score of 700 or so he'll probably keep it up until he gets banned and he will i reported him so he better, oh and he said go ahead and report him that he works with microsoft
    Elarinth
    Contacting Activision is your best bet.

Support:
    www.activision.com/support[/code:ug331g1i]

ACTI Support on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/ATVI_Randolph[/code:ug331g1i]
    [code:ug331g1i]http://twitter.com/ATVI_Amber

[code:ug331g1i]http://twitter.com/ATVI_Bernard

I 'spose you could find a nice hacker yes but it's still hacking and if the Policy Enforcement team finds out you'll be banned. 
    Heid68
    I was also playing the zombie mission and the w***** who did this to me goes by the gamertag o357Tutorials. I even sent him a message asking him nicely to fix what he had done, the wee P**** sent me a reply saying he's blocking me and reporting him will do no good because he is a hacker and will get right back online.  Why can't people just play the game as it is meant to be played? So, the people who pay all this money for the game and the subscription just to play for enjoyment, get f***** because some gobs**** has a modded xbox. Surely they can get him through his gamertag, I've gone to his page. 
    StoPskii
    this has also happened to me, i f*cking hate all the hackers out there, they are probibly laughing at us right now...
    would you like it if your account was perminantly unable to play multiplayer or zombies online?
    omg, i just spent 30 bucks on this game and my first zombie match was a hacked one, it go me to -1,000,000 exp and im pissed off
    Drjunior93
    I just bought the map pack, its awesome
    Ch4rmed1
    Yet again I keep reading all of you who have been messed up too, same thing happened to my son on Saturday. Contacted Treyarch and no reply as of yet........Does anyone have answer on how to get back inthe game ????? ANYONE AT ALL
    BUTTER_IZ_G00D
    ILL FIX THAT
    GT BUTTER IZ G00D    2 ZEROS IN G00D
    bayag

kjwrn wrote:

2 nights ago, my 12 year old son was deranked from a 48 to a level 1 in World at War. His XP points are in the negatives. Cant get online unless he is invited by one of his friends. He spent alot of time and money on this game. Who can help?

The exact same thing happened to my son. I got him Live for christmas together with this game and he was able to play for 1 week before he was reset to rank 1 and got negative points. I've been in contact with MS- and Activision support but neither will help, Activision clearly stated they will not deal with "bans" (no matter wether it's righteous or not)

I'm starting to understand that everyone that got hacked have noone to blame but themselves. Too bad I didn't this know before I bought a game from Activision, that me and my son would be left to dry. A waste of time and money!
    WickedKLOWN13Xx

bayag wrote:

kjwrn wrote:

The exact same thing happened to my son. I got him Live for christmas together with this game and he was able to play for 1 week before he was reset to rank 1 and got negative points. I've been in contact with MS- and Activision support but neither will help, Activision clearly stated they will not deal with "bans" (no matter wether it's righteous or not)

I'm starting to understand that everyone that got hacked have noone to blame but themselves. Too bad I didn't this know before I bought a game from Activision, that me and my son would be left to dry. A waste of time and money!

EXACTLY! Activision is SO full of sh*t, how do they expect to get any business if theyre gunna just leave us hanging like this. My profile also got messed up but I was only sent to -2 not the thousands like everyone else...and I THINK I know how to fix this problem...if you can play matches with your friends you can boost your exp back up..Im not sure if it will work for the hacked profiles or not because I have yet to find a person to play a match with me. if ANYONE will help My Gamertag is WickedKLOWN13Xx Pleaassseee add me and help me with my theory.
    WickedKLOWN13Xx
    Yes the Hackers are litterally laughing at us because I sent the guy who did it to me a message saying wtf did you do to my profile?.. he sent me a voice message of him Laughing....then sent another message just "lol" when I tell him how this is ther ONLY game I have now and he messed it up for me...sooo now my 12months of live is just gunna go to a fuckin waste until Activision gets the head out of their ass and fixes this ****. They NEED to actually give a **** about their customers and do something about these ********..
    stylez726

also watch out for someone named zombies_laya that's the person that de-ranked me, i'm just hoping that maybe just maybe one day i'll be talking to someone new to me and i'll ask what's your gamertag they'll say zombies_laya and regardless what age, race, sex or mental handicap they have i will punch them right in the face and not stop well maybe 20 times for how much the game was when i bought it and 2000 shorter weaker punches to the nose for the points i spent on the bundle map pack that i can't play now

If you find anyone hacking try to capture it with a cemera or PVR and report it at the Infinity ward twitter page.

Da Link:  https://twitter.com/#!/InfinityWard

BUNNZ

thanks for the heads up, I bought the game last week just to mix up my playing been reporting modders since

I don't think anybody in the admin will do anything considering the amount of complaints that have been made. the game was released in 08 and I'm sure activision is more concerned with elite subscriptions and black ops 2 pre orders, its a shame because waw is a fun game when you get a clean lobby.

stylez726

No Problem

I did the same thing bought it for a change of pace go back to a WW2 COD(and honestly I had never played WAW before, even though it came out in '08), bought the maps, started played online and totally forgot you use to be able to ride around in tanks in the WW2 games especially since it's been so long since I've been able to get into a vehicle on COD Multiplayer and I was pump to rank up.

But low and behold two days later, yes, two days later I play maybe 6 games of zombies in that time and on that 7th game boom jacka** de-ranks me for no reason didn't steal his kills didn't talk s*** cause I didn't have my mic plugged in, he just turned up the game speed all of a sudden there's a zombie in my face and I'm down, he teabags everyone like a douche and I say "f*** it I'm leaving" but everytime I pause to quit it keeps unpausing, the game ends I finally leave the game but now notice I can't pick anything and have just wasted $19.99 +tax for game and 2000 MS Points=$25 for Bundle Map Pack so over $45

So let this be a warning if you see someone with a name that scrolls, flashes or just looks like a rainbow LEAVE they are hackers/modders and this will most likely happen to you and let me say this though not all Modders are d*cks like this guy was

Wellyou could try talking to them on these twitter pages. https://twitter.com/#!/Treyarch

or you could also try infinity wards twitter. https://twitter.com/#!/InfinityWard

On November 12, 2012 Treyarch is putting out a huge patch for World At War to fix hacking/modding, map exploits and a nerf on the mp-40 and other guns and for people who dont have the map packs they can still play online without being put into map pack lobbies. Treyarch is doing this to get more people to buy Black Ops 2. Spread this around

XXGlitchXX : the problem with that is for those who already suffer from it, like me i called but they cant do anything about it.