4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 9:43 AM by DemonHunter777 RSS

In a rage

DemonHunter777

I paid 50.00 for crap I will never play. Back to back months of crap. I tapout. No more money will be spent on this franchise.

• Re: In a rage

I love how Marc Rubin says "people asked for these maps". What a flat out liar. Yes a flat out liar. I would bet that 80% of players dislike faceoff and its tiny maps. I, for one, am certain that they made these smaller maps to save money. Now they are lying to us saying that people wanted this. Nobody wanted this. Activision/IW just wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That is ALL they care about.

I have seen not one post on here say can I please have smaller maps...

phxs72

I understand wanting full sized multiplayer maps but there's a reason when Dome or Mission come up that they almost always win in the voting. They are both small maps with a lot of action. The face off maps are much the same and from what I can tell are pretty popular amongst the masses. Not saying that we wouldn't like to have full sized maps too but it's a nice twist to the game.

DemonHunter777

If I would not have prepaid these crap maps would be ok, because I would not buy them. This is criminal having people prepay and then give them crap they don't want.