38 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2012 8:10 AM by AAG-average-gamer RSS

best box you had?

kirmu5
wath were the best items you got in ROW from the box..?

mine were :
gerish
ray
gerish
gerish
dolls 
not only my loots
  • Re: best box you had?
    XLostLyricsX
    Early Rounds of Kino:

Python
    Commando
    RPK
    Raygun
    Hk21
    (I think i got an AUG out of it too, but not sure)
    mephistophelez9

kirmu5 wrote:

mine were :
    gerish
    ray
    gerish
    gerish
    dolls 

Thundergun first go of the box on level 6 on Ascension then went on till level 58 just with that one purchase from the box lol (solo)
    kirmu5

mephistophelez9 wrote:

kirmu5 wrote:

mine were :
    gerish
    ray
    gerish
    gerish
    dolls 

Thundergun first go of the box on level 6 on Ascension then went on till level 58 just with that one purchase from the box lol (solo)

nice 1
    Gervan
    thundergun, ray gun, monkeys all in a row from a fire sale.
    cant keep banning1
    ascension. fire sale round 10 or 11. didnt have much time, hit it once, got the thundergun. pulled it again and got the rpk. time for one more pull, and it gives me gersh. that **** never happens to me anymore..
    shogun fish
    i have a friend who got the scavenger or V-r11 first try like three games in a row, i spent those same games getting:
    basically the FAL, Python, LAW, China Lake, and HK-21. a bunch of times in different order
    kirmu5
    only these people had nice boxes 
    [Fox]ZeroCharge
    On Der Riese, about round 5 or 6, I run to the courtyard to spam the box for good weapons and pray for my beloved Wunderwaffe. So I face away from the box and use it, a few seconds pass as it randomizes between the good and the crap, I hold square and to my delight get the Wunderwaffe on my first go. I had a nerdgasm. And this has happened on multiple occasions. 
    kirmu5
    Ddevil126
    One time on COTD I got the ray gun on my first try... I was all like "sweet..."
    And then my friend goes and gets the Scavenger first try, and I'm like "We are killing George."
    So we did. It was cool...
    YouveJustBeenAUGED
    this was all my friends
    hk
    rpk
    ray gun
    hk
    vr11
    ray gun
    hk

this is me
    ray gun
    scavenger
    vr11
    galil
    vr11
    galil
    vr11
    spas
    vr11
    Halo_=_CoD
    Kino, round 5.

Thundergun
    Dual CZ75
    Ray Gun
    Monkeys
    YerBoySammy
    i know u think im trolling butt believe me or believe me not, i am not sh*tting u , this happened to me in five. so me and my friends go downstairs and the mysterybox is in the labratory place rite , in the room nearest to the elevator.
    so i hit the box and get ray gun.. then my friend hits the box and gets ray gun..THEN my other friend gets ray gun (this is all going on one after the other) ,THENNN my OTHER FRIEND gets ray gun.
    i was shitting bricks because ive never seen 3 ray guns ina row , let alone 4.
    we died at round 20 tho
    Dark Nation
    Cant remember what round on Kino, but had 50 kills / No Deaths / Couple of Revives,. Protected my team mates for awhile with some crappy gun off the wall while they hit the box. Got a Raygun, hit it again, got a thundergun. Didnt hit it again until there was a firesale, and I got some monkeys.

Got a Raygun the first try from the box the first time I played Ascenion.

Singleplayer/Splitscreen doesnt count (At least on Ascenion), as the same person usuaully got the TG everytime we played in a row. Then the next person would get a Raygun l8er.

Got Dolls 3 times in a row also.. already had a Gersch, but thye just wouldnt give me something that shot.
    method:
    This girl in colleg....whoops, wrong box...
    Baby Guido DX
    I was playing split screen with my friend and the mystery box was in the first downstairs room.

Me                      Friend
          Raygun                 Thunder-Gun
          Python                   Raygun
        Monkeys                    Gail
        Commando              Monkeys

We made it to wave 47ish but then got trapped!
                             FAIL!
    Solo ascension

M72 Law
    China Lake
    Single CZ

Total win.

On a serious note,
    Me- HK RPK
    Friend 1- RPK, ray gun
    Friend 2- Scavenger, RPK
    It was pretty good.
    Xmenace42
    Actually, since I tend to use the box on relatively low levels, when I'm completely out of ammo, I hate it when I get a Thundergun on my first try.

Because if I have an empty MP5K and an empty M1911, on round 10, and I get a Thundergun, I'm not going to waste a blast on 5 or 6 weakling zombies.
    Ninjaganker
    Holding off zombies in the stage in Kino, Had claymores on the 2 doors, so we were channeling Them down the center. I run out of ammo for the M16, switch to Olympia. I manage to make a couple crawlers and seriously maim the rest. I clutch to the mystery box.

Round  10 (No ammo)
    Galil
    Dual C75's
    Monkeys

Round 12
    Commando
    Thundergun
    Monkeys

Round 20
    AUG
    Python

Round 26
    Doll
    HK21
    Crossbow

Round 32
    Doll
    Doll
    Doll

Round 40 (mother-lode had to swap weapons several times)
    Commando
    RPK
    Monkeys
    AUG
    Galil
    Ray Gun
    HS10
    Ballistic Knife
    xxwiseguyxx
    i dont remember the best but the worst i had was 5 snipers in a row on Ascenion
    do you like waffles
    ME:
    raygun
    gersch
    thunder

other:
    ballistic knife (beast)
    raygun
    dolls
    maxmag97
    Call of the Dead:

I use the MP40 until round ten or so and when i can upgrade my pistol I can.

But when i  finally hit the box I got... 1st- Dolls(ok good for call of the dead)

2nd- Vr- 11(completed the easter egg and used Wunderwaffe until it ran out)
                                                          3rd- Scavenger
                                                          4th- Ray gun(didn't take it thought because i prefer my mustang and sally for running circles)
                                                         5th- Ray gun(took it this time because i kept running out of ammo in mustang and sally)
    This was on multiplayer and 3rd box and on was after round 22
    ngqb17
    Call of the Dead:
    RPK
    HK21
    Ray Gun
    VR11
    Scavenger
    AussieSnypa
    Is it just me or is Wunderwaffe really easy to get on Der Reise and pretty hard to get on Shi No Numa?
    BEST: Five

I only had a out of ammo mpl, so do not misjudge me

LAW (took)
    China lake (No)
    L96 (Took)

So i ended with L96 and LAW in round 10 with no points.

Worse: Kino

Thunder (Took)
    Commando (Took)
    Ray (NO)
    Monkeys (No...   ...t a chance i would leave them)
    Hk21 (No)
    I'd have to say... every time I went to the box the first time in each game on Der Riese (in WaW) I'd ALWAYS get the: PPsh 41, MG42, Ray Gun, Browning, or Monkeys. it way very rare that I ever got a shitty gun on my first few try's. my friends alwaye got **** on their first try. like: Ptrs, Kar, M1 garand, and all the other bad weapons. they would always say: "WTF? HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU GO YOU GET THE GOOD WEAPONS WHILE I'M STUCK WITH ****?" I felt sorry for them...
    When i get the Thundergun & Raygun two boxes in a row and everyone else gets the Ballistic knife & China lake.
    XboxllTigr3ll
    On Kino der Toten Ray gun - Monkey - Commando

LUCK
    I was playing with my friends, and I wanted HK21. I get it on my first box. 2 boxes later I get raygun. I had everything I needed, and played the rest of the game fine.

Another one was:

Raygun
    Thundergun

I was set. :P
    Qwazola
    My whole team once got RayGuns, except for me, but when I hit the box twice, I got RayGun and Thundergun.
    JCoaster13

AussieSnypa wrote:

Is it just me or is Wunderwaffe really easy to get on Der Reise and pretty hard to get on Shi No Numa?

I believe it's only you.  If you're talking about Waw, it's definitely much more difficult to get a Wunderwaffe on Der Riese.  And all 4 players can have a Wunderwaffe on Shi No Numa, making the chances much greater.   Someone usually gets the Wunderwaffe on the first box on Shi No Numa. 
    Not sure about Black Ops though.  Don't have the Waw maps for Black ops(yet).
    Ray Gun
    Gersch
    Ray Gun
    Gersch
    Thundergun
    Dolls

This was with two people

The best box I had ever had was on "Moon"

• Zap guns
    • QED's
    • Raygun
    • (With Mulekick) commando.

Made it up to round fourty with my friends.

The best box I had ever had was on "Moon"

• Zap guns
    • QED's
    • Raygun
    • (With Mulekick) commando.

Made it up to round fourty with my friends.

Not really the best box, but definatley lucky and very funny.

I was playing with 3 friends trying to complete the Ascension easter egg. We made it up to the point where we needed the ballistic knife to start the timer section of the easter egg near the pack-a-punch (I'm sure you guys know what i'm on about ^.^ Seeing as i was the only one who had enough points for the box, i was trying to get the ballistic knife. I ended up spending about 10'000 points on the box alone and was ready to give up, i gave it one last go. For a laugh, i said down the microphone, 'Mystery Box, show me your genitals'. To my surprise, the boxes genitals looked alot like a ballistic knife because thats what popped up XD

Just had to share that, it was more of a 'you had to be there to appreciate the funniness' type of thing, my best box combo was yesterday on ascension ...

• RPK
    • Gersch Device
    • Raygun
    • Russian Dolls (didn't take because i had the Gersch Device)
    • Thundergun (about 12-13 rounds later with mule kick)

Got to round 37 ... the monkeys stole jug a couple rounds before and with little money i couldn't afford it again XD

i was on kino got the

gail

ray

rpk

thundergun

monky

all on round from the same box

i can't remember but it was three boxes or not and with other players buying inbetween mine but the best i got were

HK 21

raygun

RPK

AUG

Spas-12

Commando

Bolt action sniper rifle

Thundergun

Ballistic

RPK

Galil

Monkey

worst in my opinion is scavenger before even having any perks (this is because i do not trade my pistol because i pack a punch for mustag and sally and i do not trade scavenger because some players are rubbish with it or just spam george ryt away with it )

during fire sale with 2 boxes i got raygun monkey galil and thungergun!