3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2012 2:55 AM by Jus_call_me_J RSS

We Want Our Own Region...

The Brits (and Irish) are pretty tired of being matched with Europeans all the time...

Come on man? We got plenty of players here so why do we have to play against lagggy Europeans who cannot or will not speak English?

I'm pretty sure the Germans, Dutch, Spanish, Portugese, French, etc, feel the same way too (they don't wanna play us either)...

How about a "Local Only" search option for the Brits (and Irish) PLEASE?

Even if the search takes longer, then we'd be down with that...

Just to be clear. I have no problem with Europeans per se. Not a xenophobe, racist, or anything like that. Just a man that would like to play against others on a level playing field...

Also before anyone jumps on the "Britain is in Europe" BS. It's not an argument about geography I'm after here. It's a less lagggy game of CoD against English speaking players, so before you start all of that, please consider the idea that calling a Brit a European is like saying a Canadian or Mexican is an American...

• Re: We Want Our Own Region...

yes i support this . signed

trialstardragon

Eh, not going to happen in this game. maybe bo will have local only searching. But highly doubtful they will add it to mw3 at this late stage in the games life.

BO's Local Only search considered the countries I listed above as "Locale" unfortunately...

You are one of the smart guys around here, How much effort or coding or whatever would be needed to cater for this kind of request mate?

I hear my American friends complaining all the time that they are matched with Americans thousands of miles away too, as well as Canadians, Mexicans, etcetera...

What is the reasoning or thinking behind these "W I D E" searches? Is it just numbers of players available or what?

I'm sure there must be thousands (or at least a lot) of UK players after a TDM, KC, DOM, W/E 24 hrs a day?