1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 122 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2012 3:50 AM by indy56 Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Re: elite content on 360 not available to other profiles?

They are at it again. Going against live marketplace terms and conditions, Micosofts licensing agreement of You can use this item on the first Xbox 360 console you downloaded it to. Access to this item will also be granted to all users on this first console

• 121. Re: elite content on 360 not available to other profiles?

You seem to manage fine.

So you know though for future reference any purchase of DLC has usage restriction set for that DLC and those are simple to understand.

The item you are trying to download is subject to usage restrictions. You can use this item on the first Xbox 360 console you downloaded it to. Access to this item will also be granted to all users on this first console. If you transfer the item using a memory unit or other storage device, you will also be able to use it on other Xbox 360 consoles, but you'll need to sign in to Xbox LIVE with your Xbox LIVE account on that console before accessing the item

Activision tried to screw over the Microsoft user agreement to fit their agenda by disabling local license. They are also at it again with the June 19th update. Greed is Activisions top priority.

• 122. Re: elite content on 360 not available to other profiles?
    indy56

I have the elite on my main profile,which is where i have to go to download new content ,DLC etr, however on my second account which is also on the same xbox i can play all new content, just cannot download new stuff on it regarding  elite stuff, if you get what i mean, sounds to me you might have to download everything again on your main account, and then hopefully it will show up again,  good luck,

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next