4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2012 1:38 PM by Arcflare RSS

why cant i choose collection 1 playlist since collection 2 arrived

why cant i choose collection 1 playlist since collection 2 arrived

• Re: why cant i choose collection 1 playlist since collection 2 arrived

And why can't i play just my collection 2 playlist with just the dlc of collection 2.. since it only said before purchase that i needed the original game mw3.. nothing else..
    This feels a bit of a scam trowing in maps of collection 1 in the playlist.. so i basically ''have to'' buy collection 1 now in order to play the maps.

Is this how it's suppose to work?

chuba2

Because they have integrated the DLC1 into the default map content and also they have seperated the DLC2 from other maps.

I do not have the DLC2 but I do have the DLC1 and would prefer that they had kept the DLC1 apart from the general maps as they have done with the DLC2.

We also found another bug that with the DLC1 enabled you cannot play the Face Off game mode, but after disabling the DLC1 it will let you join a game and not have the others forfeiting as we had before when the DLC1 came out.

Once again IW has failed to test all possibilities on the PC and as before we will need to wait for another patch fix.

Arcflare

chuba2 wrote:

Because they have integrated the DLC1 into the default map content and also they have seperated the DLC2 from other maps.

I do not have the DLC2 but I do have the DLC1 and would prefer that they had kept the DLC1 apart from the general maps as they have done with the DLC2.

We also found another bug that with the DLC1 enabled you cannot play the Face Off game mode, but after disabling the DLC1 it will let you join a game and not have the others forfeiting as we had before when the DLC1 came out.

Once again IW has failed to test all possibilities on the PC and as before we will need to wait for another patch fix.

This would cause a big problem with the pc version if they kept all the DLC sperated. Theres not even enough people as is to get decent matchmaking and giving even more playlists will just break up the very few matches we can find as is. If it was Rank Dedicated Servers this wouldnt be a problem at all though.