3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 7:25 PM by c4walsh RSS

looking for xbox 360 clan

hi all, am looking to join an xbox clan.  i play mw3 most days, would like a clan that focus more on fun than strict guidelines, my kd is roughly 0.8 but is improving. have been in a clan beforehand but got kicked out after a month due to tem changing rules on kd. would rather not join a clan that has strict rules on meetings.  i live in the uk and am 15 but mature for my age and would like a clan that talk on mics and play for fun. thanks for reading, will try to read all replys and lastly my gamertag is: stitchliam             I wont be on xbox proberbly until tomorrow morning but will be on most of the day,  weekdays i tend to play   from 3:30 pm to 5:00pm

• Re: looking for xbox 360 clan
    MissVendetta

Class M Gaming Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one!Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Supported Console Games:

Modern Warfare 2 [Xbox]

Modern Warfare 3 [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Battlefield 3    [PS3|Xbox|PC]

Gears of War 3 [Xbox]

Halo:Reach [Xbox]

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams <-Tryouts only.

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Leadership opportunities

+TeamSpeak 3

+Product/Game reviews (Coming Soon)

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in joining our community, register an account athttp://www.classmgamer.com and then go to Apply -> Membership to fill out an application!

Contact Information:

MissVendetta@ClassMGamer.com

TeamSpeak 3: ts52.gameservers.com:9261

Hey, you should look into the LightsOut clan. We play for fun but also do clan operations so that we can level up. My gamertag is SoccerFreak425 if you like to message me. I invited you to the clan. Hope you'll join!

Three Box Clan

[][][]

Anybody wanna join? There are no requirements, Except that you have to be atleast 13.

I just created this clan, and I have ELITE Premium.

xbox: chrisw4        <---- message me if you want in.

We are looking for some ELITE premiums to join, so we can level up, but you don't have to be ELITE premium.