1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 1:52 AM by featherman84 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

The type 95 isn't over powered lol its not even over used.

It's a good gun for medium to long range up close you need a bit of luck sometimes. If your enemy is smart and starts straffing it's even harder to kill them since it's a burst gun.

Up close it can kill with 1 burst but it's not easy imagine you have 1 bullet you jump around the corner and have to hip fire it to get a kill lol it takes skill and a smart player.

That's why it's not over used

The acr is just over used up close tho you will die a lot to smgs shotguns m4a1 ect

The mp7 is overrated and overused its not very powerful and gets blown away up close by most over smgs. And gets battered by assault rifles.  And it definatly has recoil tryna kill at long range is hard unless there stood still.

It seems if someone does by a gun it's overpowered or they just use it then it becomes overused lol

Anyway it's a players mentality with a hint of luck that makes you get owned lol

• 11. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

The type 95 isn't over powered lol its not even over used.

It's a good gun for medium to long range up close you need a bit of luck sometimes. If your enemy is smart and starts straffing it's even harder to kill them since it's a burst gun.

Up close it can kill with 1 burst but it's not easy imagine you have 1 bullet you jump around the corner and have to hip fire it to get a kill lol it takes skill and a smart player.

That's why it's not over used

The acr is just over used up close tho you will die a lot to smgs shotguns m4a1 ect

The mp7 is overrated and overused its not very powerful and gets blown away up close by most over smgs. And gets battered by assault rifles.  And it definatly has recoil tryna kill at long range is hard unless there stood still.

It seems if someone does by a gun it's overpowered or they just use it then it becomes overused lol

Anyway it's a players mentality with a hint of luck that makes you get owned lol

• 12. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

Wreck another cod? Oh noes, did we nerf the ads time on your poor poor famas last game? I guarentee you you just used the AK-74U with rapid fire in black ops.

• 13. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

Funny thing here, there's nerf's and buffs.

I would like to see the pea shooters buffed and the automatic rocket launchers nerfed.

• 14. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

The ACR is a challenge?

• 15. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.
    adsjones

Sorry if this has been asked/covered but has the MSR been nerfed at all recently? It used to 90% or so be a OHK but latley I have seen more and more hit markers with it :/ could just be that i have been experiencing more lag than usual (for some unknown reason.

• 16. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.
    SmileUrDead

I think the MP5 is beast, I think it is the player in SOME cases. This is why they can't take one persons opinion. Now I beleive alot of people think the M16 needs HELP! It is garbage. MP7 is overclassed for what its ratings in game say it should be, because according to them the MP5 should be a better gun.

• 17. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.
    creaper21

Who ever said anything about making the guns the same? They can be entirely different and still be balanced.

And I did LoL. Remind me, what's challenging about using an MP7?

Whatever, I won't make a big deal out of it. Almost all the weapons are pretty easy to use in this game. The main problems for me are the underpowered guns like the PM9, CM901, Dragunov, and any others that are outclassed by every other weapon.

M16 could use a buff, but it's not outclassed by the Type 95. It's much better at medium-long range. I personally think that's how burst weapons should be. I hate the one-burst kill weapons. Horribly cheap.

• 18. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

The maps are too small for sniping anyways, however I do not believe the weapon has.

Either you're experiencing more lag, or you're just unlucky.

• 19. Re: A selection of guns I would like to see nerfed and buffed.

The MP5 kicks ass, the problem is the P90 offers the exact same damage, with less recoil, slightly less clean iron sights, a bigger magazine count, and a slightly lower range. Which in cod barely matters.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next