1 1,213 1,214 1,215 1,216 1,217 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 12,160. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    trialstardragon

The patch would not return your stats, just would prevent others from having the same problem. Your SO stats are stored locally and not on their servers so they can not just restore them form a stored file somewhere.

• 12,161. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Foolish?? When Treyarch's gamemode vault never failed me?? I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a game feature to work correctly when it is has been included in the publishers other games and it IS a key feature for us when my friends and I use it on a daily basis Also so what if our SO rank is stored on a local file there must be onlne records of people purchasing sleight of hand or something else that requires lvl 50. As well as having the achievements for purchasing all survival equipment (i'm lucky my rank reset and came back next console restart)

I will also add that I don't seem to have ANY matchmaking issues, I always seem to find a lobby of my native Aussies

BTW "Palm meets face" = I know that guy is right but I wanna try and make him look stupid and I dont know what else to say, try again kid.

and thank you to @candyslexia for the straight answer

• 12,162. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

and yes, they do actually have every right to disable it. Doesn't mean people aren't gonna be p!ssed about it because Activisions to lazy to test these issues correctly in the first place or at least not disable parts of the game and give us a hotfix or something, a coupe of losers taking advantage of an explout DOES NOT affect me whereas removing features of the game does

• 12,163. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    iif0xh0undii

This thread is now archived.