1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 6:39 AM by hardheadednl Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    mudd1280

this game is sh*t because of things like the FRE FIRE ROCKETS idiot. and you may not be a try hard and thats why you shouldn't be playing in the HARDCORE mode duh. and you probably enter a TEAM death match and run around like a chicken with your head cut off and ruin the game for a team of 3,4 or even 5 people huh?. dont you? people like you make the game sh*t. thats way they made the game mode Kill Confirmed, where you have to run and gun. so dont join a game and not play by the rules.

• 11. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    starbuckfrack

mudd1280 wrote:

they should remove all free fire rockets in the game i feel i get killed more by people shooting me with a RPG from 6 feet away. Its a joke and i dont care that they get killed aswell they just shouldn't be able to do it. Leave some of the rockets in just take the free fire one out. It just makes sense

Simple . dont let an enemy get 6 feet away.

Not saying YOU , but a lot of people complain about running around a corner or running into an enemy running around the corner. If they watched out then there wouldnt be a problem.

But now here is the issue.

The OP wants all launchers out of the game.

This guy want just the free fire ones removed.

The other guy about wants the Stinger in the game.

Now you see why corporations want to keep the MAJORITY happy.

• 12. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES

Its called Hardcore for a reason. Why don't you just play core, where you have to land a grenade launcher within 90cm of someone to kill them?

Or better yet, just play something else, I'm sick of whiny little ***** like you.

• 13. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    mudd1280

no i dont see it. and as far as the fact that someone is 6 feet away from me with a RPG is just rediculious. lets think about what you just said for a min. No one said that they had a problem with someone running around a corner and running in to someone. The problem is the fact that in a game that is based on war i find it funny that the weapon developed and use by the military for destroying aircraft and tanks are being used to fire on people in a game that already has way to small of maps. So just take the free fire rockets out and you still acomplish the same effect of the game. You just end up making alot of noobs upset and make them change the way they play. and sencond thing, its f'ing HARDCORE which i and everyone else thought you had to be better than the core people and if your not then you shouldnt play it. and if we are going to just make the majority happy they would have taken out HC all together and made a Arcade game

• 14. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    mudd1280

and he doesn't just want the rockets out of the game just in the hardcore modes that require more skill than "Half-a-clip core". And no one said anythingin this thread about a Striker so I dont think your talking about the same thread

• 15. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    starbuckfrack

mudd1280 wrote:

and he doesn't just want the rockets out of the game just in the hardcore modes that require more skill than "Half-a-clip core". And no one said anythingin this thread about a Striker so I dont think your talking about the same thread

Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out.

• 16. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    starbuckfrack

mudd1280 wrote:

no i dont see it. and as far as the fact that someone is 6 feet away from me with a RPG is just rediculious. lets think about what you just said for a min. No one said that they had a problem with someone running around a corner and running in to someone. The problem is the fact that in a game that is based on war i find it funny that the weapon developed and use by the military for destroying aircraft and tanks are being used to fire on people in a game that already has way to small of maps. So just take the free fire rockets out and you still acomplish the same effect of the game. You just end up making alot of noobs upset and make them change the way they play. and sencond thing, its f'ing HARDCORE which i and everyone else thought you had to be better than the core people and if your not then you shouldnt play it. and if we are going to just make the majority happy they would have taken out HC all together and made a Arcade game

Read that line you misread one more time. I wasnt talking about the people in this thread . I was talking about Gamers that complain in general.

• 17. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    belgarion123

I run and gun all the time and score an average of 20 kills a game and yes sometimes I die alot too. It's part of the game but when I do die because of a camper like you, you can bet I am putting an RPG in his face the next time because you know that he will still be there ADS'd looking at the door. With out any type of rocket or tube he will never come out and I will never be able to shoot him. So get over it or go back to core.

• 18. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    mudd1280

and if you couldn't put a rpg in his face your game style would deffiantely change

• 19. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    mudd1280

starbuckfrack wrote:

mudd1280 wrote:

Read that line you misread one more time. I wasnt talking about the people in this thread . I was talking about Gamers that complain in general.

Yeah but you did say is that if i watched the corners that wouldnt happen and thats the whole point of it. It should come down to a gun v gun or no guns at all. Its already bad enough they put Quickscoping back in the game to give D-bags a winning chance. But your speaking in general about every gamer and Im speaking about a specific type of gamer. and you cant argue the fact that the people that use frefire rockets have made this game the worst CoD game in their history. not to mention that they brought back Final Stand and any of the Death streaks, and no choice for a Locale setting and dont get me started on the whole HC/Ricochette thing.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next