18 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2012 2:03 AM by trialstardragon RSS

LET'S VOTE FOR MLG RULES! Not in sipers only. See why here.

Snipers only?!?!? Why??? Imagine that, how many campers will be? Do you really think that everybody will quick scope?? I answer you, No!!! Snipers only will be worst than infected, ffa gun play etc. I'm not saying that playlists are bad, but I play infected only when the ******* game peaced me off cuz the support killstreaks, assassin, martyrdron, final stand, DEATH MAN'S HANDS, attack helicopters, noob campers, fmg9 akimbo, RPGs, Reapers, EMP, etc.

MLG/ Competitive rules will be a playlist where your skills is the most Important resource. It's Man x Man, Weapon x Weapon, Strategy x Strategy. So, please, help us and vote for MLG/Competitive rules!

If you wanna know MLG rules: http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/l adder/team/rules

• Re: LET'S VOTE FOR MLG RULES! Not in sipers only. See why here.

carrano10 wrote:

MLG/ Competitive rules will be a playlist where your skills is the most Important resource. It's Man x Man, Weapon x Weapon, Strategy x Strategy. So, please, help us and vote for MLG/Competitive rules!

I dont know what game your playing but its not MW3.. skill... lol

rlbl

I have a better idea... let's not.

You want to play MLG? Go do it. Leave the majority of the community alone.

trialstardragon

MLG will be a playlist that requires no skill, just camp your arse off.

MLG does not mean skill or better player.

MLG can go stay in the private matches where it belongs. It is not needed in the public play lists just so players can play a dumbed down game and still gain exp.

You want a game with out ksr go play barebones.

johnyager

You sound like the biggest ****** I've ever heard. MLG Rules are WAY much better than the other game types in the game. Camping? Are you serious? Competitive rules were amazing in BLOPS and it would be alot more amazing in MW3.

trialstardragon

Competitive was a joke in BO. It did not require any greater amount of skill to play in. In fact it was easy to play in that list and do well. So no it was not amazing in BO that is just your view. In fact that list has some of lowest player counts ever because of how little the community actually cared for it. Not because it was too hard to play in.

MLG does not mean better or more skilled players and never has nor ever will. If you need something removed from the game to call it balanced or fair then you are not a very good player to begin with.

A good player can adapt to the weapons and other items used in the game and do well, a MLG player needs things removed to do well.

So no MLG is not needed in this game. If MLG is so great then why do they not hire a game developer to make games specifically for them and not leach off of other games instead? Because they are too cheap and they know they would not make much in sales off of the games. It would cost more to develop the game than they would ever get back from the sales. So they resort to leaching off of other games.

And most players that try to claim they are mlg pros or good are really just wannabe's trying to stroke their own ego by calling themselves MLG.

johnyager

I'm not saying anything needs to removed? I'm just saying this game is retarded and I only do it for the COD Elite tournaments. Lol? I've won astros, IPads, NBA Signed Basketballs, and a snow mobile. I'm just saying this game is a joke and it should have a MLG Playlist. You on the other hand probably think it's a waste. Barebones is a useless playlist nobody even plays that so don't even bring up that excuse saying we should go play that.. seriously. Another ignorant person trying to act all hard on the forums and who post around 17 post per day. Seriously go do something else.

trialstardragon

LOL you tried to figure out my average posts per day? That is just a riot. I do not count the number of posts I make in a day, my post count means nothing to me and really I wish the mods would remove that number from the site since all it does it cause people like you to make a deal about it as you just did.

MLG and Elite are a waste and is why this game is going to the pits. Elite did not improve CoD it made it worse.

Just beacuse you think the game is a joke does not mean it needs MLG. Having MLG would not make it any better at all. MLG never really made Halo any better.

really?? just.....wow. Strategy x strategy ?? How can that be when MLG dictates what strategy you use by limiting resources? Your brave attempt at the English language above only serves as further warning to steer clear of all MLG gamers as they are undeducated and ignorant.

TBH, I voted snipers only so that snipers would have a separate place to go to do their sniping thing. I never snipe and I guess I don't mind getting sniped as much as others may, but I wouldn't mind seeing less of them. Maybe I'm wrong though.

atiredoldguy

I havent voted yet. I doubt that I'd play any of the choices except for maybe knife only or shotgun only.   But I suppose my voting would simply be to get rid of some of the people in other playlists.... lol.

One problem is though with the choices ...... specifically snipers only/no snipers and shotguns only/no shotguns.............. Which is it??

One vote for 2 opposite playlists doesnt make sense.  

I wouldnt mind seeing a snipers only playlist. I think it would be nice to have the qses go play another mode since they always seem to want everyone in ffa lobbies to qs just because they are. But would a vote for snipers only possibly lead to a no sniper list which would ultimately lead to a heavier ratio of snipers in regular lobbies?  

Or does a vote for an only/no playlist mean that there will be both.

I'd still be on the fence though ..... I do think they should have a competition rules playlist. I still probably wouldnt play it, at least not much. But that is one of the biggest legit requests that I've frequently seen.   It might just bring back a bit of respectability to the game for some.

Make note I said for some ......... I dont personally fall into the whole competetive takes more skill bs, but there are a large number who do.

maccabi

Normal CoD----what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger

MLG CoD ---what kills you,is usually banned for being unbalanced