1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 6:39 AM by hardheadednl Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES

That pic pretty sums up the reason for all the complaint threads on this forum.

• 21. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    starbuckfrack

mudd1280 wrote:

Yeah but you did say is that if i watched the corners that wouldnt happen and thats the whole point of it. It should come down to a gun v gun or no guns at all. Its already bad enough they put Quickscoping back in the game to give D-bags a winning chance. But your speaking in general about every gamer and Im speaking about a specific type of gamer. and you cant argue the fact that the people that use frefire rockets have made this game the worst CoD game in their history. not to mention that they brought back Final Stand and any of the Death streaks, and no choice for a Locale setting and dont get me started on the whole HC/Ricochette thing.

I am going to repeat this for the second time. Re-read my post.

WHERE did I say YOU ?????

Where ???

What I DID say is "Not saying YOU , but a lot of people complain about running around a corner or running into an enemy running around the corner. If they watched out then there wouldnt be a problem."

I will repeat this as well I said PEOPLE. PEOPLE is more than ONE person as well as the fact I said the words NOT YOU.

So are you really going to be that blind and try to make my statement wrong by not even quoting what I said ??

-----------------------------------

Now since you are so hellbent making the part about running around corners relate to this thread  and yourself when I never said it did, here goes....

In HARDCORE mode there are ONE shot kills . Regardless if its a gun, a pistol, a rocket or just spitting in the guys face. So what does it matter WHAT weapon you use.

If you are not aware that a guy is about to run around the corner then you will die. Every time in hardcore or in regular mode I almost always make sure no ones around the corner. I pay attention to the minimap, the weapons fire, footsteps, recent freindly deaths, flashbangs, grenades, etc.

80 percent or more of the times I know someone is around the corner I win, sometimes he has a buddy and I lose.

So when you were a kid and played "war" did you always run out in the open not checking around corners and blame the other player when you died ?

• 22. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    februarystars81

just remove all guns/launchers/objectives from the game and replace them with HC pillow fight mode.

• 23. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    azn_chic

februarystars81 wrote:

just remove all guns/launchers/objectives from the game and replace them with HC pillow fight mode.

OMFG! Great idea!...But I'll only play if the avatars are in their jammies, gotta have it as realistic as possible Instead of the "knife", there can be a "hugging" mechanic

• 24. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    starbuckfrack

Chairman Meow wrote:

Its called Hardcore for a reason. Why don't you just play core, where you have to land a grenade launcher within 90cm of someone to kill them?

Or better yet, just play something else, I'm sick of whiny little ***** like you.

Just another one of the thousand other threads of "I cant adapt to this so remove it from the game for me."

There is a reason they made Private Matches in these games so that you can play them with your freinds the way you want them to play.

Considering how whiny these "children" are I wouldnt be surprised if all the XBL freinds they got are too busy watching Netflix when the whiners sign on.

• 25. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES

Its annoying since they dont have a counter in HC. Blast shield post buff does let you survive one grenade/claymore/noobtube. Smaws, Javelins, and RPGs will still kill you though. As will semtex sticks, and C4. But you have them too. Enemy team spamming grenade launchers? Pull out your grenade launcher primary and secondary.

• 26. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES

Not to intrude on the convo/argument here, but c'mon, "half-a-clip core"? Really? Its called, being able to defend yourself, and win the battle. If this was 1-shot kill like hardcore, on ALL game-types, you know how flooded this forum would be with people complaining and disagreeing? A lot. The game is fine how it is. The majority of people who want the launchers removed from hardcore are the people who rush a lot. When i play hardcore, its only about 10% of the time im killed by a launcher. I take my time and think ahead about where the enemy is gonna be and how to beat them. I dont rush every second thinking im gonna win every battle. Its about strategy and tactics. Even more so than the regular game-types.

• 27. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    azn_chic

deadestllama wrote:

Its annoying since they dont have a counter in HC. Blast shield post buff does let you survive one grenade/claymore/noobtube. Smaws, Javelins, and RPGs will still kill you though. As will semtex sticks, and C4. But you have them too. Enemy team spamming grenade launchers? Pull out your grenade launcher primary and secondary.

They don't have a counter? Do you not know what the Trophy System is?!

• 28. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    electricfuneralfire

Removing launchers for any game mode will definaltely not happen. Your talking about something that has been in CoD since at least CoD 4. And no CoD will ever not have them.

Go play MW2 HC and try that with launchers that have Danger Close.

On top of that, launchers are week in MW3 compared to the other MW's.

• 29. Re: HC: REMOVE LAUNCHERS FROM ALL HARDCORE GAME MODES
    trialstardragon

LOL hardcore does not mean better players playing only...

hardcore is just a reference to it having less information on the screen than core. It does not require any extra skill or ability to play hardcore and never has.