15 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2012 9:43 AM by DaiGurren RSS

All DLC content doesn't work

Hi all,

Since yesterday 22-06-2012 my DLC content doesn't work. Maybe a bug in the latest update of MW3 because it just happend after an update. Here is my problem: In the online menu i't says at the botom left corner in red text. 'Playing with original maps only. Download all DLC content you are entitled to from STORE in order to play on DLC maps'. After downloading it and installing it in all possible ways it keeps saying that I'm only playing with the original maps... Can anybody help me? I've already paid for the two DLC packages...

Bye, njs89

• Re: All DLC content doesn't work
    spankhiccup

I fixed this yesterday. You need to download ALL DLC again. Not just the latest DLC. Redownload all DLC so far, start from piazza and liberation and work your way through.

I'm premium Founder and I had the same prob. What I did was go into ps3 settings select game data utility for mw3 delete this and then go to store via mw3 menu, now select every map pack your entitled to and redownload being careful to check correct bls file. After doing this mine is ok again. Hope this helps m8

spankhiccup

You dont have to delete the game utility data if you dont want too. Either way you need to download ALL DLC again

I am glad that not deleting the game data worked for some of you, but I had to delete the data to get mine to work. Twice I downloaded the maps, and deleted the latest patch. None of it worked. It was only after I deleted the game data that I was able to play all the maps again. I lost all of my singleplayer data by doing this but it was worth it to get my maps back.

RAMBONER

I know the fix is simple although annoying and I appreciate you guys responding how to fix a problem that isnt your problem

What really pisses me off is why the hell didnt IW post a thread stating how to fix it??  They would be amazed at how much less complaing went on about other stuff if they took initiative on helping with stuff like this.

I mean come the **** on.  Many on this forum are business men/women of one sort or another and know dam good and well that you better take care of your customers especially when you do something that causes them an un-necessary problem or extra time on their parts.  Hell Im a paramedic and if I treat a patient poorly I would lose my job immediately.  My chief at the fire dept. wouldnt tolerate that **** for a second.

Its bad enough us PS users dont get a 1080 game and we have to wait longer for everything and somehow we all just swallow that but this complete disregard for customers will eventually catch them.  Im not saying that mistakes never happen or even that you arent allowed to make a mistake but when you do make said mistake tell your customers how to fix the dam problem.

Ok, this is the deal. From the store in mw3 start at the beginning and download. after the third one or so if you scroll down on the screen it has like 3 more downloads, almost like they are hidden. this is found on the download with 3 downloads on the screen. Like I said if you scroll down you'll see what you've been missing. I didn't have to download any further I'm on. Hope this helps cuz it's the real answer to all the rubbish on here. take care.

I thought this was going to work for me. I see what you said about patch 4 "Elite Drop 4-6 and REQUIRED Access Key) having multiple downloads, and patch 8 "Elite Drops 9-12" having multiple downloads. I figured, i must have missed one or more of those. But no go. I have redownloaded everything I can find for this game... nothing is working.

When is IW gonna fix this stuff. Hell, just put a button in that says 'download all necessary/missing updates'. Why make us try to figure out what is missing...if anything?!?!

what the fuk infinity ward or activision?? GIVE ME MONEY BACK FOR WHAT YOU FUKED UP TO MY DOWNLOAD CONTENT! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! AS SOON AS I GET MY MONEY BACK I CAN THROW YOUR PIECE OF **** GAME INTO THE WALL?FUK YOU FOR NOT HELPING YOUR CUSTOMERS? I WILL NEVER BUY A GAME BY YOUR SOFTWARE AGAIN! FUK YOU FUK YOU! I CANT PLAY SOMETHING I PAID FOR AND YOUR NOT GONNA TELL US HOW TO FIX IT! FUK YOU PIECE OF **** COMPANY! FUK YOU FUK YOU!

All you have to do is download the free drop called Erosion - Aground, and all of you DLC will work in MP. Just tried this and it fixed it.

Mrderpski

Download ALL the DLCs from Collection 1 to Collection 2 and also the free Face Off maps. I dont know if its just me but if the problem is still there try downloading all the Spec Ops, which worked for me.

This does not seem to work. I have even downloaded the newest patches and new maps as of today and still no go.

I would like to see they give me my money back for elite as having no DLC has made that purchase worthless. Been over a month now.

i had the same problem and when i went into elite it would say which maps where missing or broken, download the missing or broken one again, but make sure it has the right BLES CODE !!!

I have the saem problem, but all the maps are actually there. If you play a game then when you are next i nthe pre game lobby you will notice the maps start to come into rotation. Face off works fine for me.

Why the **** hasnt IW or BH or whoever the ***** job it is to fix this fixed it?

Bullshit.

this keeps happeing to me too after every damn update of this **** game.....thanks a lot you IW cocksuckers for not maintenancing your game just like every other dev out there....cuz its really a pain in the ass when you have to download hundreds of MB of content, specially when your connection isnt the fastest.