37 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 9:58 AM by Jus_call_me_J RSS

140 Dom Caps gone to waste WTFUUU???

I don't know what has happened but I Capped about 140 flags in regular Dom last night between 7pm and 10pm GMT, but I'm showing up as ZERO on our Elite page. 140 caps would have put me top of our board AND been more than the rest of the clan combined...

FML SMH WTF BBQ...

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1470#programguide/operatio nleaderboard

• Re: 140 Dom Caps gone to waste WTFUUU???

Jeeezus man. 140 flag caps in 3 hours? Damn....

Is that why they call you "J", because youre jesus?

vims1990

Jus_call_me_J wrote:

I don't know what has happened but I Capped about 140 flags in regular Dom last night between 7pm and 10pm GMT, but I'm showing up as ZERO on our Elite page. 140 caps would have put me top of our board AND been more than the rest of the clan combined...

FML SMH WTF BBQ...

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1470#programguide/operatio nleaderboard

Our clan have had similar issues in the past where we had a total of 1029 captures but our final score was 175 captures in which we were part of the remains rather than getting Gold.

Another clan op, we were given incorrectly given Silver when we were suppose to get Gold due to Elite incorrectly recording our kills in TDM.

Spoke to Activision Support numerous times and hasn't be fixed even though I provided enough proof

I know how annoying it is to work hard on the captures but then Elite messes up at the wrong moment.

I have some screenies to prove I was playing for the duration too...

I really hope this gets sorted out...

opb81

Nice work J sorry to hear they didnt count

that6uy420

140 caps.. let me guess.. you might have been in one of those clan op lobbies where the entire lobby just goes in a circle caping flags with no kills?  A friend of mine tried to get into some dom yesterday for it and the lobby was pulling that crap.  I hope they go through and discard any of the clans that do that underhanded crap.

If you weren't.. good job and that sucks for you not to get your caps counted...

I was running solo for the entire event with a USAS and I wasn't defending captured points which is my usual playstyle...

I was running BANZAI mode and took a shed load of deaths as a result...

You are more than welcome to peruse my games if you think that I somehow cheated or boosted. I have Theatre mode on ALWAYS so you can easily check me out...

GT = BAN JUNKY

FR me if you suspect wrong doing...

dude, i average 8 caps a game in dom usually resulting in me being the top of the leaderboard. just last night, i failed a double moab because i tried to cap B on a 22 KS.

i play the OBJ too damn much...

seriously, i cap flags like a *****

proof

Nice editing and music Matey...

You wanna help a fellow Objective Whore out, and edit one of mine together for me?

JSlayer211

Ok, just so you understand how much I liked this video, I have not liked or subscribed to anything on youtube in like a YEAR because I just didn't want to login and go through the hassle of doing such. But this was so epic, I had to do it. The reactions and commentary as you are playing are the best. Captured the true heart of the game and spirit of how I like to play. Calling the weapons and kills out was totally awesome lol. I was really leaning on my seat to see if the knife you were going for would land. Then "I BELIEVE!" lol Thanks so much for brightening my day and seeing some REAL game play and commentary. Not this bogus and boring moab dry crap I see all too often where you know the person isn't going to die and are totally Ben Stein with their gameplay chatter. The added suspense of wondering if you would complete the cap was nice too lol. You should do more of these.

Ok. Back on topic- dude I ran the first couple of clan ops doing hardcore b/c I thougth when it said core it meant HC mode. Was a TOTALLY aggravating all around experience to realize I got crap for my efforts. Now I and another clan member monitor our numbers as we are completing the clan ops to see our progression throughout.

that6uy420

Like I said, if you weren't in one of those lobbies...  grats to you and it's a shame that you didn't get them counted. 

opb81

Nah 140 caps is doable with legit play. If all goes well I can easily get 140-150 caps without boosting. The key is to cap and move, basically run circles around the entire map. Sadly we have been destroying teams lately to the point they stop even going for caps so I end up in the 95-120 range. I have succesfully reported clans for boosting in the ops and when I look at their numbers they are pulling in 20-30 caps a game with 0-2 kills. We usually get around 15 full games in during the op so an average of 10 a game legit is well within grasp of a non boosting player.

A weapon like the USAS which has a built in sprint multiplier is a good choice because you dont need to run extreme conditioning. My class for the ops usually looks something like extreme conditioning, blast shield, steady aim with trophy system which helps protect me when I cap. Before I completed the E.C. challenges I was running 13-15 miles during the clan ops, great way to complete the challenges for E.C. BTW.

thats a lot of caps

Had to check your Elite as I thought 140 was a little much considering time spent in lobbies between games etc. would make that very close to 1 cap per min, anyhow counted 79 caps altogether which is still a very large number of caps but nowhere near the 140 you claim, still though it sucks not to have them count for anything as I see you played objective to the max and took a huge hit towards your k/d, gutter.

Neutral flag caps don't count on elite as a cap. So the flags that no one owns do not count!!!

CRA1G1690 wrote:

Had to check your Elite as I thought 140 was a little much considering time spent in lobbies between games etc. would make that very close to 1 cap per min, anyhow counted 79 caps altogether which is still a very large number of caps but nowhere near the 140 you claim, still though it sucks not to have them count for anything as I see you played objective to the max and took a huge hit towards your k/d, gutter.

Doesn't Elite only show your last hundred games? I've had a days play since the clan ops...

When I started the Clan Ops I checked my LB Domination for Caps and it was 2303. It is now on 2471. I am almost certain when I checked out at 10ish the number was 2439...

I wouldn't bet my Mortgage on that, but I am pretty sure about it...

In future i will be screenshotting stats for clan ops as it has become apparent that my word means shite...

Thanks for acknowledging that I played Objectively to the max and that I took the proverbial "1 for the team", even though it was a bucket load that I took for the team...

The games I saw were between 11am and 2pm (for some reason my Elite thinks I'm American so the time is 8 hours behind) on 30th June and they are all still in your recent games list as I just had a look to make sure, USAS every game I think and even a ten capture game, also that guy above said neutral flags don't count towards the competition and Elite so it may have been considerably more than what your recent games list shows.

If you counted 79 then that would leave a 60 defosit. I couldn't have capped 60 netrals in 3 hours could I?

The timeline seems right as my games give similar times although there was at least 1 13 cap game I remember...

I think I may have a couple of screenies somewhere, I'll take a look...

I have 4 screenies but it says I can't upload them...

I'll have a go tomorrow...

Yeah I remember the 13 game now that you mention it, think it was the 2nd or 3rd game because by the start of the 4th you had 24 captures or something, the ten one was possibly close to the the end, I counted them a few times as I didn't want to give out false numbers.

opb81

For some reason (beachhead is clueless) the caps listed on the game summary in elite are not always accurate. I think it only counts cap where you are the first player to initiate the cap along with completing the cap of course. I had a 6300 point game on dome with 29 kills but something like 14 caps but elite only showed 6 caps in the summary. It did not show the one I jumped on to help temmates out. I had to go back and watch the replay to figure out the actual number.

I'm really confused now...

I have no reason to distrust you or dispute your arithmatic so I can't understand why the numbers are so out there?

Like I said above I checked my start point at 2303 caps and it is now 2471...

I didn't play much Dom yesterday as I was kinda full of it so WTF has it all gone so off piste?

*edit*

Had to check...

I just went over the games from 1.50pm back to 11.10am which would include the 2 Ninja Turtle class games (which were only a 3 and a 2) and without them only counting the USAS games it says 6,13,6,2,5,5,7,3,9,2,6,1,6,3,10 which comes to 84 USAS game caps. So with the Riot Shield class games that would still only be 89 caps...

This is still a long way off of my 140 estimate so I have to say that something hasn't recorded properly because the LB numbers are way different...

2471 - 2303 = 168, that 2471 figure includes the next days caps which were not that many as I switched back to my usual cap 2 and defend hard playstyle...

I remember the 2303 LB check quite clearly as I thought it was a convenient number to keep tabs as I go along...

So there ya go, it's a mystery, but I have no motive to lie about my experience at all. I am not a great player which is obvious for anyone to see, but I am legit and I don't have to make up numbers to impress anyone. This wasn't a cash prize or anything like that...

We know that something isn't right anyway as NONE of my caps counted at all...

cuddle jay?

CowboySr

You sure you didnt have filter on monthly? Just saying  you posted this on the 1st.