1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 3:18 PM by mudd1280 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    virtualvirus

Leave Ricochet in SnD only. Remove it from all other HC modes.

I say go with a 3 TK and your kicked. There is no right answer to this but it's hardcore so careless play should result in a team kill.

As for Trolls that just TK to be a D-bag your gonna have that no matter what. It's the COD Community we're talking about here.

• 31. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet

I have no problem with ricochet, although I do sometimes wish I could TK, especially when they destroy my killstreak. Had a guy shoot down my overwatch, I told him he gets nothing for it, but that didn't stop him.

• 32. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    codbig_boss

Ricohet after 3 teamkills or something like that.

• 33. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    virtualvirus

trialstardragon wrote:

It does not really change how you have to play. I play HC and even before ricochet was added in teams did not need team work to play the game. So removing ricohet would not make players have to be more team orientated again while playing in hc. Nor would it cause more communication by teammates once more.

I used to play hc quite a lot in other games and never did I need to use my mic, nor did anyone else even when there was no riochet to worry about. So removing it will not increase communication or listening by teammates on what you are doing.

Remove Ricochet and your SB could get you kicked for TKing. Lots of players would still run out under it even if they were to die just to get you kicked. Used to see this happen all the time in other games. Which is why the kick after TK is not the best solution either.

Or you could be faced with someone that takes it personal that your ksr killed them and they come back to kill you to end your ks just beacuse of that fact. And yes other players will do this if ricochet is removed.

"I used to play HC quite a lot in other games and never did I need to use my mic" lol trust me your teammates are lucky you don't see the need to use your mic. I wish you felt the same way about posting here. 

• 34. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    virtualvirus

Thats the COD Community for you lol

• 35. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    trialstardragon

It your trying to implicate I never got the mass destruction kill streaks so did not need to communicate where placing it your wrong. I just used them and took what ever happend from it.

Oh and yes I was one that if a team mate said I am dropping a sb over there dont go there that I would go there just for the hell of it in some games.

And yes I am one of those that if killd by an team mates ksr I would hunt them down and kill them for it to end their ks.

They do not need to remove it just so people can use the sb and other mass ksr's again and not worry about what happens.

Want to use the mass ksr's, then deal with what happens from it by you dieing.

So no removal of riochet would not make team mates communicate better or listen to each other more when playing the game, no matter how much you or anyone esle wants to think it will.

• 36. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    trialstardragon

That would be a good possilbe idea as long as they remained riochet enabled the rest of the match. Yet then some would probably just leave and come back to get rid of it. So it would have to be made if they left a particular match after riochet enabled that they were banned from coming back to that same match.

• 37. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    mudd1280

@maccabi

one thing that bother me the most about the HC modes is the fact that people KNOW that you cant kill them and thats the reason you get people running by car as they blow up or standing on a grenade that a team mate just threw. I want to know if you or any of the developers blay any Call of Duty game that Treyarch has made.  Cause from one avid CoD fan to the rest of the community I can tell you that the way that the Hard Core mode in black ops was by far the best way to do HC. If you kill your teammate you die and the spawn timer gets longer the more you kill your team mate and if you do it 3 times it kicks you out of the lobby.      

Are you guy that egotistical that you cant play anyone else's game of the same title that you cant use some ideas from one game and use it in another that has the same name on it.

For real though make some ground rules for the HC community. Like you have to have a group of people to join any TEAM death match, hence the word TEAM. otherwise make it just deathmatch and dont put the word team in the game. or just give the chance to shot a guy in the head that doesn't want to work with the team. Or in domination make it so that if your not defending or capturing flag that you get kicked out of the lobby. Or how about in S&D you do the same for anyone that doesnt work as a team and try for the objective of the game.

I'm just tired of people joining a game of HC and then they dont play the game mode that they joined. like people that join team deathmatch and just run all over the map and single handedly loose the game cause he flips the spawn and the enemies spawn behind his teammates and ***** the team. just make it so that we can punish someone that doesn't want to work with a team. especialy in HardCore modes. Either that or bring back HC Team Tactical.

• 38. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.

Ricochet is the best thing that happend to hardcore, what your all complaing about is the random car explosives and barrells and what not, what they should do is make whoever runs towards them just kills themselves, i mean yeah it's bad having ricochet for them types of deaths but it's easy patchable.

Team kills were stupid, watch your shots, watch grenades and you'll be fine, the main issue is the launchers and spamming them into spawns and just everywhere to get a kill, thats not a requirement of skill its just people can't play the game propperly and they need to be reduced or removed completely.

• 39. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.

and blast sheild does absolutely nothing even after the patch.