11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2012 2:22 PM by caohoangvu RSS

ELITE EMBLEMS

can u tell me why my clan has not unlock the elite emblems we are ranked level 26 and havnt unlock a single emblem thanks our clan is HRB

• Re: ELITE EMBLEMS

It's just like the Elite Titles. For some reason they don't always unlock after you've earned them. The emblems are unlocked. My clan was legitimately sporting the level 39 emblem last night. But that's the only one we have. I'm going to wait until my clan hits level 40. And then I'll leave and re-enter. That should unlock all titles and emblems up to level 40. That's what we had to do for Elite titles when we hit 30.

Coma15R, trust me that doesn't work, I already did leave my clan then re-enter= nothing. The only way to get the emblems at the moment is to reach a certain Clan rank that unlocks the emblem and hope that Beach Head will get off there lazy butts and do a patch.

Coma15R, trust me that doesn't work, I already did leave my clan then re-enter= nothing. The only way to get the emblems at the moment is to reach a certain Clan rank that unlocks the emblem and hope that Beach Head will get off there lazy butts and do a patch.

I agree with u JSnead.  Why don't they at least give us a freaking date of when we can expect this to be fixed?  Getting information from Activision for PS3 users is like pulling teeth from a shark!

WHy Hasnt My Clan Earned Our Elite Emblems When Were Level 15

reaperwarchild

We just hit lvl 34 and didnt get the emblem or anyof the others

phxs72

PHOENIX FIRE doesn't have any either. I'm pretty sure that most people don't have them. I don't understand how something that seems so simple could already be on its second patch and still we have nothing to show for it. Its very frustrating.

face311

Same problem here too and no reply to my pm to support

Out

Our Clan at LVL19 had not receiced any emblems, but on the morning of June 29th all members received the ones we had earned .........but we reached LVL 21 the evening of the 30th and that emblem(LION) has not unlocked ...Looks like it is a real hit and miss problem that needs to be fixed

our clan hit level 37 yesterday ops and we're supposed to get the rainbow frog but so far we have nothing including all the previous eblems... so Beach Head, whats in your freaking head, seriously?!?!?