1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 3:18 PM by mudd1280 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.

I figured when I had to create a new account I would hear about my postcount, but I expected it to be from someone with more that 103 lol. Here is a tip: Post count means nothing, especially on a forum with so many bugs. Present your opinion in a clear manner (something you have failed to do in your 2 posts in this thread) and you're the same as everyone else. It seems like you're having a hard time even understanding HC, so just go back to core.

-Vic27

• 51. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    mudd1280

sorry dude but Im ranked 3345 in HC lobbys and your the least of my worries on a forum. I dont play Core for the simple fact that all of this games problems have been in the Core modes so why dont you get off of your high horse and let people state their opinion. and my posts are very clear make the core game mode the same as HC and make people play the gaem the way it was intended. there is nothing more frusterating than a dude that plays core and then get on a post that has nothing to do with Core. So why dont you go play Core. Every time some one tells me that HC is the worst mode make me think that they only hate it because they cant play in the HC mode

• 52. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    mudd1280

and why did you have to create a NEW acount? obviously you got your other account banned for some reason otherwise you wouldn't of had to create another one

• 53. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    mudd1280

and by make the core game mode the dsame i mean as far as killing people. its a joke to put half a clip of ammo in to a guy only to have them turn around and Stab you in the face afer you just pumped half clip into the guy. the only difference there should be between Core and Hard Core is that Core should get their radar and the bullet counts and the killstreak counts other than that it should be the same as far as the effect of the kills

• 54. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    tedge

wolverinecm71 wrote:

Agreed = 3 team kills your out

5 kicks in 24 hrs= 48 hr ban

and so on..if they just keep track of the T/Killers and make the punishment hard.it will get ride of the need for ricochet.

The problem with this is that you could just walk in front of someone 5 times and get them banned for killing you.

• 55. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.

mudd1280 wrote:

and this is coming from a guy that has a total of 2 posts. sorry man you have no voice as far as your opinion on the forums.

mudd1280 wrote:

sorry dude but Im ranked 3345 in HC lobbys and your the least of my worries on a forum. I dont play Core for the simple fact that all of this games problems have been in the Core modes so why dont you get off of your high horse and let people state their opinion.

This is great, I missed these forums. Hypocrisy at its finest. Lets see, I havent played HCKC in about 2 weeks, but I'm still ranked 4006 in score, so I think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to HC. So lets examine the main point of your theatrics:

mudd1280 wrote: what they should do is make the core and the hardcore modes the same as far as the killing aspect of the game.

And to this I laugh out loud at. Yes, lets go all the way with HCMW3 and make it Core ++. Not only do we have Ricochet, but we have 100 health instead of 30, a great idea. Truly. Why not just remove HC from MW3 entirely if this is your way of thinking?

-Vic27

• 56. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help in regards to Ricochet
    mudd1280

no it wouldnt they have the ability to see what is going on in game. so if you were to get baned after getting kicked so many time dont you think that some one would have to verify that you got kicked. and they wouldnt do it for no reason

• 57. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    tedge

I think getting rid of ricochet in everything except for S&D is a good idea.

I also think that vests need a serious nerf.

That being said, it should all take a back seat to the lag and matchmaking problems.

• 58. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.
    mudd1280

sorry but your taking my words out of context and spinning them to make  your self look cool. no where did I say to make HC the same as CORE i  said to make CORE the same as HC as far as the killing aspect of the  game.  that would in turn make core with people having a heath of 30 and  the same for HC. and no i dont want HC removed, but i would like to see  some balancing between the core mode and the HC mode. making them so  different has made this game and the people that play a joke. and sorry  being ranked at all in KC just tells me that your not a team player, as  everyone that plays KC, HC or not are nothing but run and gun NOOBS that  hate the fact that they cant play with a team. Thats why they made that  game mode, for a bunch of whiney little kids that want to Run and Gun. 

• 59. Re: Hardcore Fans! MHCGM needs your help and feedback.

Your insults are very amusing, keep it up, I'm sure the devs will pay very close attention to ideas driven by a superiority complex.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next