36 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 1:48 AM by ForceHunter1 RSS

MK14

Amaze__RaGE

The MK14 has always been a great gun. Although recently i've noticed an increase in damage. This could just be me, but i've never noticed this much power. I was playing Interchange, had 16 "longshots". ALL two hits. This has made me speechless. Just to inform you guys, great gone

• Re: MK14
    mangofish78

Its always been that powerful. I call this gun 'Sniper's Bane'!! Lol!! The gun is simply beastly once you get used to the single-fire action. Equip marksman pro and its raping season!!!

HEREIAMNOW

This gun is insanely fun.  I just started using it.  Because it takes more skill (than holding down a button) to use, it should be powerful.  But because the accuracy is high, the aim assist is really OP.

jj_3048

I love this gun now and feel sorry for who's on the end of it

azn_chic

Great for patrolling/holding down a large area

RexxCastle

Nice rapid fire controller

Looks like it

azn_chic

LMAO I didn't realize the dualshock3 sixaxis is a rapid fire controller. You must be one of those people who can't handle the fact that some people do well without having to cheat. Really sad

RexxCastle

the vid speaks for itself ,  the gun doesent fire that fast without a rapid fire controller,  and most of us know most of the modded controllers out there are built into standar six axis controllers. 

azn_chic

RexxCastle wrote:

the vid speaks for itself ,  the gun doesent fire that fast without a rapid fire controller,  and most of us know most of the modded controllers out there are built into standar six axis controllers

hahahahahhahaha! cute theory. do you also believe in the toothfairy and santa?

btw, the easter bunny asked if you're still on for lunch tomorrow?

ghamorra

RexxCastle wrote:

Nice rapid fire controller

You're a moron, the video was sped up and she had rapid fire on it

ghamorra

It's normally a 2-3 kill at long range. The difference between how many rounds it takes is where you shot the person and if you're using a silencer

If you aim upper body without a silencer it will be 2 to drop

Amaze__RaGE

Its true, the game puts some "fun" into the game. I was disappointed because they only put one semi-auto in the game. It would be great to add maybe 3-4.

azn_chic

I wouldn't mind having the ability to switch my Assualt Rifles between semi-auto and full-auto. That's just me though.

Amaze__RaGE

Idk if its true, but in some youtube videos, people were saying we'd have that ability in Black Ops 2. There was a snap shot, and the bottom looked like gun burst options.

azn_chic

I haven't heard anything about that...but really, I try not to listen to all these rumors about BO2. Unless Treyarch gets on their website and post something official, I'm not going to believe it lol

really, all of u guys got ur panties in a knot about modded controllers? If u pay attention with ur short attebtion span brains u can clearly tell that the video is sped up. It is so obvious u would have to be super retarded not to notice that.

Amaze__RaGE

Honestly I think modded controllers are just stupid, I don't care if people use them or not. Don't really make a difference, still gonna get killed But yeah go ahead and use them, their not a big factor anymore.

azn_chic he is modded contr. user !!!

Snipingdbag

It's clearly speeded up and you can still notice human delay between the shots on some of the kills.

Scream modded controller when someone dropshots you with the mk14 and never has delay with RF, though many people have great trigger fingers so it's hard to check, but some are obvious. This obviously wasn't done by a modded controller.

flaco100596

I think that the MK14 is a over power gun with only two hits you can kill someone.

Hey I got a youtube channel flaco100596 and got great game play of MW3

Check out this moab

flaco100596

I think that the MK14 is a over power gun with only two hits you can kill someone.

Hey I got a youtube channel flaco100596 and got great game play of MW3

Check out this moab

ghamorra

This gun is far from OP. If you think the Mk14 is overpowered then you're basically saying the RSASS and Dragonov is OP. You need accuracy to use this gun effectively and it's only a two shot kill in HC or extremely up close. Most of the time it's three

djcorpix

No modded controller there.  The video is CLEARLY sped up.  The giveaway is how fast the killstreak announcements are said, and also how fast that RPG was flying, lol.

Oh is it really sped up lol

No **** I've played the game enough to know how if looks at normal speed

Tips For Using MK14

1. Marksman Pro

2.Trigger Finger

3.You Have Used This Gun In MW2

Amaze__RaGE

I like it with Seight of Hand, Assassin, and Marksman. Pretty good gun when playing ground war or something where you can defend yourself from a distant and up close. If you have a trigger finger, you'll be just as good up close.

Abd0_Madrid

i didnt play MW2 and i **** with the gun because i have a good trigger finger