1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next 368 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 4:54 PM by Spidergamer2012 Go to original post RSS
  • 320. Re: Alternate Costumes
    PunyParker

Correct me if im wrong....but i want the classic suit as a free DLC.....the Rhino challenge guys got it just like this....i want the comics red/blue....you got negative zone,give us the NORMAL AMAZING zone, damn it!

• 321. Re: Alternate Costumes
    TimFL274

You get the Raimi one (ugh it's Raimi Trilogy suit not CLASSIC ) by downloading one of the pre-order DLCs. I'm pretty sure you also get it if you buy the DLCs.

• 322. Re: Alternate Costumes

When I first heard someone say classic suit I was like f**k yeah. but then I saw it was the Raimi one

• 323. Re: Alternate Costumes
    Barachim

Well, the classic suit is in the game, only problem is it's black and white. I seriously don't understand why it had to be the Negative Zone version of the suit. Seriously, what the hell?

• 324. Re: Alternate Costumes
    DownTownToronto

Barachim bro,Im with you too,I hate the Negative Zone suit!ITS JUST A BLACK AND WHITE SPIDER-MAN!EVEN THE MOVIE BLACK SUIT/THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BLACK SUIT IS BETTER THAN THE NEGATIVE ZONE SUIT!

• 325. Re: Alternate Costumes

You guys seriously dont think they wont give us the classic suit? Its an obvious marketing ploy. Depending on the developers some will use it as a way to make extra money, this likely being the case with beenox. Some developers care mostly about money so they will make the skin pack include skins nobody would buy and add one everybody has to have to make them buy the skin pack and span this over multiple DLC's, Or you have companies who make multiple good skins including the classic and come out with one or 2 DLC's obviously making less of a profit. Really just depends on the company, but I'd say theres a huge chance we'll get the classic skin at the very least. I'd personally like the classic and the classic symbiote as well as peter parker. Think about it, you've got suits that are all very similar to these costumes built into the game. For example take the Vigilante costume, remove the mask and put in a peter parker face (Least likely to happen considering you have to render something completely new into the game, which takes time and effort) The negative zone all you do is swap colors and voila you've got both the Classic and symbiote (if you change the spider.) We've got a good chance of getting the classic the other 2 aren't quite as likely. Just my own personal opinion.

• 326. Re: Alternate Costumes
    Barachim

If true, it would just seem like a strange move on Beenox's part, considering they gave us a crazy amount of costumes in their last two games. And the Identity Crisis suits for Edge of Time, were even free DLC. And Beenox doesn't strike me as the Developer, who are just in for the Money. Not with the amount of detail and fan service they stuffed into Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.

But they work under Activision. So if it should be a money making ploy, I'm solely blaming them, not Beenox.

• 327. Re: Alternate Costumes

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you said, but there are at least two games with Peter Parker costumes. Ultimate Spider-Man from several years back has an unlockable Parker costume (even though it's freaking difficult to get) and Edge of Time has a Peter Parker outfit, a future Peter Parker outfit, and a future Peter Parker in Some Sort of Battle Suit outfit (seriously, I forgot the name but that's what it is).

• 328. Re: Alternate Costumes

Wait, are the Identity Crisis suits available as free DLC?

• 329. Re: Alternate Costumes
    TimFL274

Yes but no open world game has it (I dont count Ultimate Spider-Man because, like you said, the suit is hard to get and I lost my disc ). People want Peter Parker, yet no one seems to give the players what they want. Lets just hope Beenox feels sorry for the Peter Parker skin fanclub and releases one. Would definitely increase my trust in them and make me buy a few more DLC once they come out just to support them.

1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next