1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 112 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 12:41 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ChestSplittah

They screwed up the patch for FMGs they buffed them, then nerfed, then buffed again. Someone within that company has some serious issues.

• 41. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    Moorningstar

people in this post are complaining about the way nube toobs worked in BOps in which they were a one shot kill and didnt even have to be that close to you.  In MW3 they were nerfed to the point of total ineffectiveness (unless you played HC, but I HATED ricochet.  Little kids that just had to have that kill would jump into my stream of bullets cause they knew it would only kill me.)  But as to GLs, there needs to be a middle ground and I think that it is being overthought.  Just make it slow the person using it down or make the gun less accurate (due to that heavy weight on the end).

• 42. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ChestSplittah

The way they were in Black Ops were fine to me. They weren't replenished by Scavenger. There was no DC.

• 43. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    Aecetym

Technically speaking the bigger weight on the front counters kick of the gun so the barrel won't raise as much, making it way more accuarate. The things aren't that heavy i think, just a tube attached to the gun with a smal propelled nade in it.

Don't get me wrong I don't use them but at all but if i would go to war I would put everything on my gun if it would give me an advantage over the enemy, scope, lazerside, some form of supresor and nube-tube or something like that.

• 44. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ChestSplittah

Indeed. I would be called a ProPiper in 20 different languages. I would make the enemy camp. Or surrender. <---sarcasm

• 45. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    Aecetym

Maybe even ducktape a smaw to the side of my gun, so i got slide of hand pro in real life . But the kick will most like dislocate my shoulder.

• 46. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ChestSplittah

Or accidentally activate Dead Man's Nuke status!!!

• 47. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ghamorra

FINALLY, someone has said it

SMGs are BS in every CoD and the obvious go to gun. MW3 is the worst by far. I see more SMGs then all other weapons combined. Reason being is they're to damn accurate and have way to much damage

• 48. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    coltfirearms

hennessy4321 wrote:

the grenade lancher attachment for guns have gotten way out of hand. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people always noob-tube people. IT SUCKS!!! so keep the single grenade launcher but never again as an attachment

In MW3 the grenade launchers have a significant less kill radius then any other COD. I would hope that Treyarch would notice a lot less people are complaining about them in the game and do the same for BLOP2

• 49. Re: NO MORE NOOB-TUBERS !!!!!
    ghamorra

coltfirearms wrote:

In MW3 the grenade launchers have a significant less kill radius then any other COD

They need a damage buff from MW3 while maintaining the same blast radius. This way you can actually kill someone with a tube but no wipe out a whole section of a map. Cocentrated area, but with more power

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next